Good cop/bad cop: the rapid rise of Lt. Aguiar
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Thumbs up Good cop/bad cop: the rapid rise of Lt. Aguiar

This sounds like a story of "political influence"

http://www.miamiherald.com/news/loca...e45748940.html

Unregistered
    You can always trust the Herald to be fair and balanced...NOT! I did not know ten years was a rapid rise. The Herald would take a police shooting and spin it the worst way to sell their papers. And people wonder why we have the Officer Bill of Rights.

Unregistered

Great Grandson ?

Is he really the great grandson of Kathrine Fernandez Rundle ?

Unregistered
    Yes, the elected officials will likely react to the citizens who will react to the story, without having any idea of the most important thing - how is he doing now?
    Is there a reader here who believes the article is 100% true? Do you believe that info wasn't fed to the paper by someone with an agenda? And said individual has own file full of whatever?
    Termination or any discipline for any of the historical alleged violations will be overturned and will cost the city loads.
    Don't be jealous of cops getting action - blame it on the girls that prefer cops over the run of the mill losers out there.
    Why is an ex-chief who was fired over 3 decades ago still trashing the reputations of professionals with current management experience and training.
    If I had been reprimanded by the state for conducting unlicensed and therefore illegal investigations, I'd think I'd have the sense to stop commenting on them.
    But, we are within a few months of an election.
    Maybe the candidates can describe the positive things they plan to do if elected?

Unregistered

Cool truth

I know "j" personally, the guy IS a stand up cop! BLUE as the come. Be lucky to work with this guy.

I don't care who you are! We all have a little grey shadows in our closet.

"J", when you read this and im sure you will, keep your head up and make a list, you'll know who your friends are. We are here and there are a lots of us.

Lay-low and it cant rain every day.

Unregistered

Thumbs up Never heard of the citizens bill of rights?

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You can always trust the Herald to be fair and balanced...NOT! I did not know ten years was a rapid rise. The Herald would take a police shooting and spin it the worst way to sell their papers. And people wonder why we have the Officer Bill of Rights.
    The South Miami cop became a sergeant four years after joining the force and a lieutenant in 10, in a department where officers typically take 15 to 20 years to reach the same rank.

Read more here: http://www.miamiherald.com/news/loca...#storylink=cpy

Unregistered

Cool the truth

This sounds like a story of "political influence"

http://www.miamiherald.com/news/loca...e45748940.html
    3 part question?

WHY THIS ARTICLE?
    WHY NOW ???
    WHAT ARE "THEY" TRYING TO POINT OUT?

I have worked some of the more difficult area in Miami Dade, in MAGTF (gang unit) and in TNT (narcotics)... you must be hard and fair for the community you are working for! That doesn't mean be fair to the criminals who are making it bad.

In yesterday's time, nobody wanted to snitch on people for a car theft or maybe even stealing a bicycle. But TODAY, they are shooting each other dead ( our children) on the street. NOW those that were growing up during the "DO not Snitch" era, are asking people to talk!!!! what a surprise, only if it effects you do you want something done!

The community wants to be protected from the "WOLF" but DO NOT WANT SHEEPDOGS! we are the ones who make it so that you can sleep at night (for normal) - people. instead you ask polite and niceness! but as you well know if your are out on the streets past 2 or 3 am, mostly nothing good happens during the "witching hours". but yet you tie the police hand's with B>S> and cameras, community policing! why don't you call it what it is - kissing the publics ass!

my fault for thinking that im "better" then the average joe out there, but im held to a different standard, so then I am better! they don't like, come do the job and get the benefits it comes with. if not, stay home in your warm bed sleeping while ME, MY BROTHER AND SISTERS PROTECT YOU AND YOUR FAMILY! you get to have your holiday parties and birthdays, while we protect you again, away from our families!!!!

So, as to Lt. J . Aguiar, you continue to protect us and lead the way, we are right behind you! WE are the SHEEPDOGS!

Unregistered
    Oye negro callate

Unregistered
    The issue here and the gist of the article is not about his dealings with the criminal element but rather his behaviour while off duty in bars and with women.

This guy is a grade a scuzzball, period.

He needs psychiatric help. He has issues that need to be addressed.

If not, he will eventually cause the residents of SM millions.

Unregistered

Cool truth

The issue here and the gist of the article is not about his dealings with the criminal element but rather his behaviour while off duty in bars and with women.

This guy is a grade a scuzzball, period.

He needs psychiatric help. He has issues that need to be addressed.

If not, he will eventually cause the residents of SM millions.
    the article said, "allegations" where is the video? there is none!!! because it didn't happen!

jealous and haters!

you wish you were in his shoes making it to the top as he!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast