Good cop/bad cop: the rapid rise of Lt. Aguiar - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered

Lol!

Thank you! I think you officially made the dumbest comment on LEOAffairs.
    We can tell you're not even a cop. Good try though.
    Let me answer you with a question. Where is the video of the Boston Marathon Bombers making the bomb?
    Where is the video of terrorists making bombs to blow up innocent people?
    Where are the videos of serial killers killing people?
    The fact is, crime happens and believe it or not, without cameras present. We do not work in a world of CSI Miami, but too many clues get left behind.
    I've always said it, LT A is a very good cop and a very intelligent person who has made mistakes in his past. He was even administered corrective action on 2 of his investigations. Good cop, definately. Made mistakes, definately.
    So don't come here and make a stupid comment like that. He is better off if mindless fools like you don't make anymore comment.
    He knows what he has to do and it does not involve you.

To my brothers and sisters at SMPD, don't focus on this stupidity. LT A didn't do any of these things to you, so don't beat him up because of it.

Unregistered

Thumbs up South Miami lieutenant takes reduction in duties and pay

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The fact is, crime happens and believe it or not, without cameras present. We do not work in a world of CSI Miami, but too many clues get left behind.
    I've always said it, LT A is a very good cop and a very intelligent person who has made mistakes in his past. He was even administered corrective action on 2 of his investigations. Good cop, definately. Made mistakes, definately.
    So don't come here and make a stupid comment like that. He is better off if mindless fools like you don't make anymore comment. LT A didn't do any of these things to you, so don't beat him up because of it.
    One more SoMi Mindless FOOL!
    Aguiar’s internal affairs file showed the lieutenant was promoted rapidly despite several complaints and sanctions. The file detailed allegations that he had pepper sprayed and handcuffed an ex-girlfriend at her office, and said he had been disciplined for sexually harassing a dispatcher in the department and misusing a police database to follow a woman home.
    Lt. Jesus Aguiar of the South Miami Police Department will take a reduction in duties and pay after reports of alleged harassment and other questionable incidents became public last month, Police Chief Rene Landa said during a City Commission meeting Tuesday night. Landa spoke before the commission along with City Manager Steven Alexander to address Aguiar’s record. Aguiar will take a “voluntary” 5 percent pay reduction and has been assigned to an administrative position, Landa said. He had previously led the Criminal Investigations Unit. “He will not be supervising any subordinates,” Landa said. “He will not be involved in any kinds of special programs.”Aguiar had supervised the department’s Explorers program for high schoolers interested in law enforcement.
    Additionally — addressing concerns in Aguiar’s case — the manager recommended other changes. These include modifying the police promotion process and a revision to policy “to prohibit any person from possessing the badge of an officer.” The most recent item in Aguiar’s file involved his girlfriend, who is not a police officer, flashing a badge during a dispute at a Cheesecake Factory.

Further addressing the police department, Alexander recommended having police officers wear body cameras while on patrol, which was met with scattered applause during the meeting.

Read more here: http://www.miamiherald.com/news/loca...#storylink=cpy

Unregistered

Cool thank you back.

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Let me answer you with a question. Where is the video of the Boston Marathon Bombers making the bomb?
    Where is the video of terrorists making bombs to blow up innocent people?
    Where are the videos of serial killers killing people?
    So don't come here and make a stupid comment like that. He is better off if mindless fools like you don't make anymore comment.
    He knows what he has to do and it does not involve you.

To my brothers and sisters at SMPD, don't focus on this stupidity. LT A didn't do any of these things to you, so don't beat him up because of it.
    you did a deem in proving my point. when they want you for something you did, "they" will find the video. in this caseits just talk and fancy words.

but your right, he is a good cop.

Unregistered

What?

I don't think anybody can understand your comment.

Unregistered
    He is like Bill Cosby and the Taliban...A threat to the female gender.

He is also a law suit waiting to happen.
    Can his ass, he should be de-certified!

Unregistered

Exclamation Corrupt the public morals SoMiPD

877.03 Breach of the peace; disorderly conduct.—Whoever commits such acts as are of a nature to corrupt the public morals, or outrage the sense of public decency, or affect the peace and quiet of persons who may witness them, or engages in brawling or fighting, or engages in such conduct as to constitute a breach of the peace or disorderly conduct, shall be guilty of a misdemeanor of the second degree, punishable as provided in s. 775.082 or s. 775.083.
    History.—s. 1, ch. 59-325; s. 1147, ch. 71-136; s. 2, ch. 86-174.

Unregistered
    Bump!! Bump!! Bump!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12