What's going on with our contract
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Chevy

What's going on with our contract

Hey anyone knows what's going on , I plan to buy a new car ( Chevy ) but don't want to till I know what's up with our money

Unregistered
    A Chevy lol go back to Puerto Rico

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Chevy View Post
    Hey anyone knows what's going on , I plan to buy a new car ( Chevy ) but don't want to till I know what's up with our money
    I heard that the fat f_ck manager gave us an offer lower than the first! WTF!

Unregistered
    This place is a great place to work. Ask all the **** suckers in the recruitment posters.

Unregistered
    If you idiots would get involved you would see it's not the city manager but your own Union tha has been fking you and your family for years. But you are to got dam stupid to even know that.

Unregistered
    I suggest you buy a beat up Toyota instead. We aren't getting any step raises until the 1994 sgt lawsuit is completed. Your ass can keep on waiting. We are not getting shit and you wonder why this place is a ****ing disaster and everbody trying to leave this great department.

Unregistered
    Come on this place isn't so bad. Where else you going to get paid to watch Netflix's or Hulu? You throw your Sgt a bone once in awhile. Write reports on everything. My favorite is the threats of violence ones. You can milk the shit out of them. Ya ok I'm a slug. So what. I got over it, you should too. As long as I back you up. You shouldn't be crying. Especially if I will write YOUR report call. So you can be the star you were meant to be and go do all that proactive stuff.

Unregistered
    Any news on the contract ?

Unregistered
    Don't worry about it. Your city manager and FLOP president are going to take care of you.

Unregistered
    Lugo says all is well he is looked up next Sgt at arms detail

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast