Chief Najiy, & Sabine VS Cuban Rednecks. We are lucky to have the diversity here - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Unregistered

Praise Allah, and praise sister Najiy

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Najiy is nothing more than a ****ing Islamic pig. I don't acknowledge her, I don't respond to her and I don't listen to her. As far as I am concerned, she doesn't exist. If she can't salute my flag, then she is a low life piece of scum that shouldn't be here. As far as Sabine, I wonder if she hires out for private showings. Got a bachelor party coming up for a buddy of mine and I am looking for a little XXX entertainment. Perhaps her with another girl or something?
    Sister Najiy, is so much superior to you red necks, that is why she is your leader ! She is a devoted Islamic follower at our mosque, and a dedicated Miami police officer, who should be the chief of police, instead of the womanizer Llanes. Chief Najiy is a credit to the MPD , and the citizens she serves. Praise Allah, the only real God, and praise sister Najiy.

Unregistered
    Sister Najiy, is so much superior to you red necks, that is why she is your leader ! She is a devoted Islamic follower at our mosque, and a dedicated Miami police officer, who should be the chief of police, instead of the womanizer Llanes. Chief Najiy is a credit to the MPD , and the citizens she serves. Praise Allah, the only real God, and praise sister Najiy.
    Stop it Charley, you must be kidding ???

Unregistered
    Ahhh, I see. Another goat ****er!

Unregistered
    Ahhh, I see. Another goat ****er!
    Najiy had baked goat for thanksgiving dinner with figs, praise Allah !

Unregistered
    You are all racists on here.

Thats not all true about Sabine, she told me what really happened, she was a victim, and had been coerced. She is a fine officer that truly cares about her community, and Miami residents she serves daily.

And Chief Najiy is a true benefit to our police dept, she is highly intelligent, and has a wonderful resume, due to her long a decorated career, she has many awards to her name. We need people like her to show how diversified and multi-cultural Miami is, and by the way, the Islamic religion is a religion of peace.

You fat Cuban rednecks need to know this, and follow the healthy Islamic diet as well ?
    Eat your swine pork, you are true Cuban PIGS ! From a fellow MPD officer, who is tired of Cuban racists, we shall overcome ! MLK 1966 !
    You must be joking ? Surely you jest ?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123