Does MPD Really have a Hugenot Majot?

Unregistered

Does MPD Really have a Hugenot Majot?

Yes. Ronnie the Lube.

Unregistered
    Hey Ron, still trying for those extra points. You get for being a minority? What's a Majot? I guess I need to get on some meds too. I must of slept thru his making Major. Hasn't he been a commander for 9 years? Yet, we can't take away. His appointment he GAVE away starting in 2009 (according to him) when he passed on the D/C and gave it to Louis and the central major he gave away. Oh snap, he was even able to get 3 others jobs as police chief for other departments. When he claims he turned them down. To stay in this sewer. Come on Ron hook a white boy up. Me, I know my race isn't thought of much here at MPD. Now we are the minority. Not complaining, just pointing it out. We need those token appointments to now They say history some what repeat's itself. In the 60's and 70's the white man rules this department. Then came the early 80's, we had the black man. Then from mid 80's to now the Cubans. Time to rotate again. Smile fellows, just having a little humor here. Don't take offence to it. To be honest, as hard as it is. All I really see is blue here.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hey Ron, still trying for those extra points. You get for being a minority? What's a Majot? I guess I need to get on some meds too. I must of slept thru his making Major. Hasn't he been a commander for 9 years? Yet, we can't take away. His appointment he GAVE away starting in 2009 (according to him) when he passed on the D/C and gave it to Louis and the central major he gave away. Oh snap, he was even able to get 3 others jobs as police chief for other departments. When he claims he turned them down. To stay in this sewer. Come on Ron hook a white boy up. Me, I know my race isn't thought of much here at MPD. Now we are the minority. Not complaining, just pointing it out. We need those token appointments to now They say history some what repeat's itself. In the 60's and 70's the white man rules this department. Then came the early 80's, we had the black man. Then from mid 80's to now the Cubans. Time to rotate again. Smile fellows, just having a little humor here. Don't take offence to it. To be honest, as hard as it is. All I really see is blue here.
    O am a French Cuban. Yes that is a minority and I get extra consideration. I gave Louie the DC. Now I took it back.

Unregistered
    O am a French Cuban. Yes that is a minority and I get extra consideration. I gave Louie the DC. Now I took it back.
    Dear Commander:

Reading your posting is sad and shows a little kid trying to be all grown up. You never done nothing for me but be a pain in my rear, that just won't go away. You gave nothing to me, not now, not ever. Why the lies? Who are you trying to impress?
    Surely not me. Your career, was and is a joke. Personally, I think you should of taken any of the offer. Elsewhere. Cause your chances here are slim to none of replacing me. We all know it. Just because you, play the game and kiss the ass of everyone you think will owe you or do for you. Shows your dumber then a box of rocks. Every Major, commander and Lt. want this position. Any would be better then you! If you were so great as you always claim on here. Then why haven't you been promoted above commander? You make claims that you worked it out for the central Major to get the job. So she would owe you too. That in itself shows how dumb you really are. Yet, they should give you the job. Your a train wreck, waiting to happen. Only problem with that, you would take down some good officers and staff with you. As you have done before. You remember those people don't you?

Unregistered
    Dear Commander:

Reading your posting is sad and shows a little kid trying to be all grown up. You never done nothing for me but be a pain in my rear, that just won't go away. You gave nothing to me, not now, not ever. Why the lies? Who are you trying to impress?
    Surely not me. Your career, was and is a joke. Personally, I think you should of taken any of the offer. Elsewhere. Cause your chances here are slim to none of replacing me. We all know it. Just because you, play the game and kiss the ass of everyone you think will owe you or do for you. Shows your dumber then a box of rocks. Every Major, commander and Lt. want this position. Any would be better then you! If you were so great as you always claim on here. Then why haven't you been promoted above commander? You make claims that you worked it out for the central Major to get the job. So she would owe you too. That in itself shows how dumb you really are. Yet, they should give you the job. Your a train wreck, waiting to happen. Only problem with that, you would take down some good officers and staff with you. As you have done before. You remember those people don't you?
    Every man for himself when shit hits the fan. I am looking out for numerous uno. But there is still room on the success story bus to jump aboard and hitch a ride. I have lessons to be taught and friends to be bought. Remember that. AND THATS AN ORDER SAILOR!!