Miami Northwestern High School
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Miami Northwestern High School

Four Black males juveniles were killed this year at the high school. Black lives matter baby. Hahahahah
    What a joke!

Unregistered
    Where's al sharpton & the crew?

Unregistered

AU gde vse ...

ceta ne poimu kuda zdes nazimat , à

Unregistered
    Miami Northwestern High School, a pillar of the Negro community.

Unregistered
    How come only in black neighborhoods do you get shot for "nothing"?

Bunch of lies! Most of these "victims" are involved in illegal activity prior to being shot.

Unregistered
    This is similar to the Hutu-Tutsi strife; only that these Miami and USA killings, e.g., Chicago, Baltimore, etc., are motivated by greed over controlling lucrative drug traps and inexplicable rage toward other similar people. Like the Rwanda genocide, these Miami and USA murders are incomprehensible to most people, even blacks who have escaped the afflicted communities. It is tribal at best; psychopathic slayings at worst! Don't try to understand it, or thinks it can be deterred, work the perimeters, handle the calls, collect the carcasses and if some brave soul wants to help solve the murders, great! Otherwise murder cases will remain 'open pending;' eventually 'cold cases' until the sun rises on the western horizon! Stay safe until retirement, collect what is due you and live to enjoy the fruits of your labor. Don't make the job it any more hazardous than it is. Whether you are proactive or a slug, nothing will change. Learn from and if you can, emulate Delrish Moss’ career!

http://worldnews.about.com/od/africa...icthistory.htm

Unregistered
    Who care let the animals feed on themselves.

Unregistered
    I've learned to accept it. At this point it's just comical. "We need justice", "we need the community", "black on black". I should start counting how many times I hear this again & again, before I retire. Then write a book about it.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I've learned to accept it. At this point it's just comical. "We need justice", "we need the community", "black on black". I should start counting how many times I hear this again & again, before I retire. Then write a book about it.
    Justice must be a 36 that all these black ppl are looking for.

Unregistered
    Excellent black on black crime. Just as long as it is not a white police officer killing a black make everything is ok. 4-5 blacks kid killed from the same school in a couple of month who ****ing cares. You get 10-15 seconds of news for a day and it's all over. And you think cops are doing anything about hahaha! That's the biggest joke. Arrest in black nieghborhood are down by 65%.

He was a good kid yeah and I have a 13 inch ****.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast