New Chief - Page 3
Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: New Chief

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    No AR. No ID card no badge nothing maybe a sandwich from Publix enjoy it. Does anybody know who's running this place
    If judging by your punctuation skill level, I would have to say that you are not a candidate. Enjoy your sub though. Perhaps you can splurge for the bacon.

Unregistered
    This Chief taking notes as he interviews is a joke. Is he a shrink or a police chief? If I hear about another strategic vision or some type of leadership school, I'm going to vomit. I agree that some of this has its place in todays culture, but we are are not selling widgets for a profit. What we do can not be measured by the kool-Aid drinkers who never did a days worth of police work in their make believe careers. He is a nice guy, just out of touch.

Law enforcement is being traded for a bag of candy that you can purchase from big lots. Pass out the candy and you just might win the prize at the bottom, a shiny new badge.

Maybe I can get my blackbelt in Six Sigma lol. For those who don't know what it is:

Six Sigma Certification for employees within a police department is very beneficial in many ways. Six Sigma courses can help police departments reduce costs and work within the tight government budget they are limited to. This type of training can help all departments work more efficiently and productively. Captain JD should love this, but over his head.

How about we focus on Law Enforcement. I included the definition for those who forgot:

Law enforcement, broadly refers to any system by which some members of society act in an organized manner to enforce the law by discovering, deterring, rehabilitating, or punishing people who violate the rules and norms governing that society.

You know what, just continue to shoot hoops in the bays while peoples cars and homes are being broken into. Better yet, attend some class about Six Sigma or some other corperate america concept. If my memory serves me correct, this was a failed attempt by Motorola back in the 1980's. Of course most of us were not even born yet. Maybe a class on the "Me" generation could be a start.

We all signed up for enforcing the law, helping people and most importantly being part of something greater than ourselves. I for one don't need another bullshit dust collector for my wall. Let me do the job of "policing" and let corporate america do theres by turning a profit. Our profit can not be measured because it is the smile you get when some victim hugs you with tears in their eyes and you tell them don't worry, we the police department have your back!

Do you think in might be too much to ask to have a system that values serving and protecting the community rather than contributing to dental decay. PS. I believe " Operation Milk Dud" violates the city manager's healthy eating order.

Unregistered

amen to the last poster!!!

Very well put sir or mam!!

Unregistered

Smoke and mirrors

The chief came in preaching love your brother, take care of the retired guys. Why did a 20 year veteran get fired. Why didn't they offer the open property job with the same rate of pay, how about the night front desk job. Leading by example, I think not. Not following up on what is spoken leads little credibility. Nothing has changed , continue on BD

Unregistered
    The chief came in preaching love your brother, take care of the retired guys. Why did a 20 year veteran get fired. Why didn't they offer the open property job with the same rate of pay, how about the night front desk job. Leading by example, I think not. Not following up on what is spoken leads little credibility. Nothing has changed , continue on BD
    Just another bull shitting politician. How about our service weapon? I want my AR.

Unregistered
    This chief is too busy attending seminars than running a department in need. The city commission need a message during the next election-replace them all for ****ing us with the city manager and the last two police chiefs.

Unregistered
    BD will next Lt.

Unregistered
    BD will next Lt.
    Is this a fill in the blank game?
    I'll go first: BD will BLOW the next Lt.

Unregistered
    Your mom should have swallowed you.

Unregistered
    This place will never change, the same insecure jerks are playing our new chief I don't understand it to become a chief do you have to become oblivious?

Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast