New Chief - Page 2
Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: New Chief

Unregistered
    The report goes a little something like this and that and this.

Nothing has changed!!!!

Unregistered
    And nothing has changed on this awful website. It is whoever can post the most crap about another and then back their own post by responding to their own posts!! Change doesn't happen by posting on this site, but change doesn't appear to be what your looking for here. Cheap thrills.

Punta Gorda Cop
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    And nothing has changed on this awful website. It is whoever can post the most crap about another and then back their own post by responding to their own posts!! Change doesn't happen by posting on this site, but change doesn't appear to be what your looking for here. Cheap thrills.
    Yes it does he is not a bad guy. He will back you when you are right.

Unregistered

New Chief

Wow did that topic pull a sharp turn. Has he been nailed for being full of shit, yet?

I am unable to state my name, for this 'creature' is vindictive, spoiled, throws tantrums, and will burn ANYONE viewed as a threat. Not to mention loves destroying records and other things that can blowback on him. I warn each person currently subject to him, he'll put on a brave face, select his pals, and go out of his way to destroy anyone he fears. He's a meglomaniac, that will try to get everyone that can be his security base, (C.M. to SAO and Courts) to invest in his unicorn ranch.

His currency is lies and false promises, those in his camp can do no wrong, and he'll sue at the drop of a hat. Check the court records, he's a bad guy, now that L.E. cannot take the hits anymore. Be safe, avoid the 'noid, and document everything. He's a pipe dream, ask his last four chiefs. Whoever did his background needs to revisit it, digging deeper.

Just to be sure:
    1) No uniform, only want to wear suits.
    2) carries a .380
    3) no required certs (CPR, Range, Impact weapon, etc.)

Unregistered

???

who the heck are you talking about,,,,

Unregistered
    We had a lot of people retire in the last six months with some retiring under this chief, so why is it so hard to get it right? We have votes on who gets what type of gun or party. We have no system in place to recognize and honor our people after they have served with distinction during their tenure. I'm sorry, but this is wrong when a secretary decides for you what gun your getting and demands your party should be at xy and z location. Can we get something right please? Oh, can you turn in your badges the ones you paid for and marked down in pencil 30 years ago.

Unregistered
    We had a lot of people retire in the last six months with some retiring under this chief, so why is it so hard to get it right? We have votes on who gets what type of gun or party. We have no system in place to recognize and honor our people after they have served with distinction during their tenure. I'm sorry, but this is wrong when a secretary decides for you what gun your getting and demands your party should be at xy and z location. Can we get something right please? Oh, can you turn in your badges the ones you paid for and marked down in pencil 30 years ago.

Amen brother!!

Unregistered
    Yeah we pretty much forget the ones that retire, it's like okay they're gone let me scavenge through their stuff. Oh yeah who was he oh that one give me his laptop.

Unregistered
    Yeah we pretty much forget the ones that retire, it's like okay they're gone let me scavenge through their stuff. Oh yeah who was he oh that one give me his laptop.
    That's the point, no one gives a shit.
    I just want my AR dam it.

Unregistered
    No AR. No ID card no badge nothing maybe a sandwich from Publix enjoy it. Does anybody know who's running this place

Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast