New Chief
Page 1 of 25 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: New Chief

Unregistered

New Chief

So fellow Compadres how is the new Chief?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    So fellow Compadres how is the new Chief?
    How socially awkward are you that you can't ask that in person?

Unregistered
    How socially awkward are you that you can't ask that in person?
    DE is still in training even after he put March Madness before taser certs. CB co conspirator in training during March Madness who allowed the taser certifications to expire becomes and stays traffic sergeant while qualified people are left to rot on midnights. Still working with staffing from the time when we were public safety. A sergeant who never comes to work and thats still ok. Tuesday meetings that are a joke. SWAT trucks turned into the good humor man while CM cooks up hot dogs for the locals wearing a speedo.

This Chief is ****ing Cool! Can I get an IRON Cross tattooed on my chest so I can look sporty during the Butterfly Fest?

Oh I forgot SGT. BD continues her escapades by outdoing our real community involvement sgt.Can we get her and ice cream please.....

Unregistered
    DE is still in training even after he put March Madness before taser certs. CB co conspirator in training during March Madness who allowed the taser certifications to expire becomes and stays traffic sergeant while qualified people are left to rot on midnights. Still working with staffing from the time when we were public safety. A sergeant who never comes to work and thats still ok. Tuesday meetings that are a joke. SWAT trucks turned into the good humor man while CM cooks up hot dogs for the locals wearing a speedo.

This Chief is ****ing Cool! Can I get an IRON Cross tattooed on my chest so I can look sporty during the Butterfly Fest?

Oh I forgot SGT. BD continues her escapades by outdoing our real community involvement sgt.Can we get her and ice cream please.....
    This is hilarious!!

Springs fevel

SRO's lied to

Speaking of Community Involvement Unit, heard that the city screwed the SRO's one time to many with false promises of pay raises, etc (they only got the regular city employee raise 1/2%) and other things offered to retain them 3 years ago. Coral Springs has contacted them and offered them jobs. Sucks to see go cops leave here as usual and PBA not help. Wake up Chief and keep these guys here, keep Capt. NO out of their negotiations ASAP.

Unregistered
    reality check no one cares about anyone. The backstabbing is in full motion being led by BD

Unregistered

Yours truly, DK

Unregistered
    Nope, not dk, but I know EXACTLY who wrote this, word for spoken word-particularly about the cross tat and bd out doing km. C'mon, I know I wasnt the only one you said it to. Try not to write as you ***** next time.

Unregistered
    Nope, not dk, but I know EXACTLY who wrote this, word for spoken word-particularly about the cross tat and bd out doing km. C'mon, I know I wasnt the only one you said it to. Try not to write as you ***** next time.
    Must be the same dumbass that Im thinking of. Did you buy BD her certificate to dairy queen yet? You offered. Luckily I dont like one of the previous mentioned slightly more then I dislike you so your initials withheld-for now. But let's revisit this soon.

Unregistered
    This is hilarious!!
    A disgruntled employee bashing your brothers and sisters is hilarious? You two were made for each other. Scumbags of the department

Page 1 of 25 12311 ... LastLast