New Chief - Page 22
Page 22 of 25 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast

Thread: New Chief

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;2660201]I can’t believe the Chief would even lower himself by responding on the shit form! I guess this is the only way he can attempt to justify his decisions. His responds shows that he doesn’t know the first thing about leadership and only shows his adolescent side. If these comments get under his skin so bad it proves he is not the right man for this job. I think I would rather work for a real warrior of police work than an imposter.

Am I the only one who cant understand what this iliterate schmuck is saying or referring to? Sober up before posting Homer.
    Last edited by Mod 710; 08-28-2016 at 05:04 PM.

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;2660201]I can’t believe the Chief would even lower himself by responding on the shit form! I guess this is the only way he can attempt to justify his decisions. His responds shows that he doesn’t know the first thing about leadership and only shows his adolescent side. If these comments get under his skin so bad it proves he is not the right man for this job. I think I would rather work for a real warrior of police work than an imposter.

1. Learn how to spell
    2. Leave families alone
    3. FO
    Last edited by Mod 710; 08-28-2016 at 05:04 PM.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    1. Learn how to spell
    2. Leave families alone
    3. FO
    Chief stay off the site!

Unregistered

You are an ass and an embarrassment
    Last edited by Mod 710; 08-28-2016 at 05:03 PM.

Unregistered
    You are an ass and an embarrassment
    The embarrassment is any responses to posts that bash anyone. Regardless if it is in defense of, or in agreement of it. You can't stop what is written here, but you can take away their audience. Once this site goes dormant for a while, whack jobs (civilians, criminals, ex-whatever, BLM) looking to bash will fall on deaf ears. Take away their audience before YOU become the next target. Other agencies have ignored this site completely and they are much happier and respected for it.

Unregistered
    Chief stay off the site!
    You are an idiot.

Unregistered
    You're wasting your time writing inappropriate rants. They will be deleted.
    Last edited by Mod 710; 08-28-2016 at 05:13 PM.

Unregistered
    The embarrassment is any responses to posts that bash anyone. Regardless if it is in defense of, or in agreement of it. You can't stop what is written here, but you can take away their audience. Once this site goes dormant for a while, whack jobs (civilians, criminals, ex-whatever, BLM) looking to bash will fall on deaf ears. Take away their audience before YOU become the next target. Other agencies have ignored this site completely and they are much happier and respected for it.
    Well said.

Unregistered
    Well said.
    Absolutely and thank you MOD for taking control! They'll go away if you continue to delete their personal attacks.

Unregistered
    Absolutely and thank you MOD for taking control! They'll go away if you continue to delete their personal attacks.
    So much for free speech. Big double standard though. Many people have been trashed over the years and nothing was done. This Mod should go back and remove everyone's name from all the posts if he wants to be fair.

Page 22 of 25 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast