Sgt's getting promoted

Unregistered

Sgt's getting promoted

Are there any Sgt's on the list getting promoted with balls and common sense? Seems like the last two promotions have all been rookies who have done nothing in their careers here.

Unregistered
    Exactly!!! Most likely friends and family no wonder why this place is so ****ed up.

Unregistered
    Ok I am only going to say this once Women have no business be police officers! They need to be home making babies and cooking for there men . I know a lot of you women are going to get mad but face it that's the truth. And then being Sgt and LT and commanders lol no women is going to order me around you can believe that

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Ok I am only going to say this once Women have no business be police officers! They need to be home making babies and cooking for there men . I know a lot of you women are going to get mad but face it that's the truth. And then being Sgt and LT and commanders lol no women is going to order me around you can believe that
    I'm a dude, but I'll say this... you need a woman to explain to you the difference between "there" and "their". Dummy! In the mean time, go chase your shadow into the bay.

Unregistered
    boy, channel 7 sure has been quiet lately - we may have hit a nerve 😂