Grocery Giveaway in Deerfield
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Grocery Giveaway in Deerfield

Sheriff Israel. You were sure dressed for the occasion, (class A uniform), to distribute food for the less fortunate. We all know that election time is soon approaching and that you are desperately trying to get the minority votes that you so need to win this upcoming election. Do you really think we believe your tactics? you are an insult to the minority community. A real Sheriff will take his uniform off for once, put on a pair of shorts, t shirt and get in line to hand out food. That shows the community you are sincere with your mission. As a community, we will remember how you politicize everything you do. Another community vote lost.

Unregistered
    You're obviously a Lamo dumb plant, because he's been doing the grocery give away for three (3) years. Sorry the guys just told you about it. You need to get more up to date information. Because that program has been in place far before talk of the election.

Unregistered

Broward Sheriff the great white hype apologetic fake/LOVES black votes

To the racist, white guilt sheriff of Broward County-

Guess what? White people like turkey too!
    Guess what? White kids would like a bike too!
    Guess what? White kids would like to be picked up and hugged and pose a picture withe sheriff too. (???)

And white people actually vote without being bribed. A lot of them pay your salary.

Member LEO Affairs Detective
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Sheriff Israel. You were sure dressed for the occasion, (class A uniform), to distribute food for the less fortunate. We all know that election time is soon approaching and that you are desperately trying to get the minority votes that you so need to win this upcoming election. Do you really think we believe your tactics? you are an insult to the minority community. A real Sheriff will take his uniform off for once, put on a pair of shorts, t shirt and get in line to hand out food. That shows the community you are sincere with your mission. As a community, we will remember how you politicize everything you do. Another community vote lost.
    I've never seen the Sheriff in anything buy his class A uniform. Looks good. What's the big deal? As for the events, I'd bet he does events in all communities. The food giveaway has been going on for a little while. He already did one in our district. And NOT A SINGLE REAL VOTER WILL VOTE FOR OR AGAINST ISRAEL BECAUSE OF HIM WEARING HIS UNIFORM.

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Vince Fox;2449266]I've never seen the Sheriff in anything buy his class A uniform. Looks good. What's the big deal? As for the events, I'd bet he does events in all communities. The food giveaway has been going on for a little while. He already did one in our district. And NOT A SINGLE REAL VOTER WILL VOTE FOR OR AGAINST ISRAEL BECAUSE OF HIM WEARING HIS UNIFORM.[/QUOTe

When was the last time he did one in Weston, Parkland or Coral Springs?Sounds like bribery to me.

Member LEO Affairs Detective
    When was the last time he did one in Weston, Parkland or Coral Springs?Sounds like bribery to me.
    BSO doesn't pay for these giveaways, they just assist with them. Someone or some group called Wayne Barton something-or-other does the giveaways. We just help with it.

Unregistered
    Then smart guy. You need to organize one for the "underprivileged " areas in Parkland and Weston. Wow you sure are stupid

Unregistered
    Who Cares what the Sheriff wears.He is the Sheriff,he must look professional all the time.You 28ers will make up any BS you can.Good Job SI.

You should think about being more positive,you will feel better...

Unregistered
    Who Cares what the Sheriff wears.He is the Sheriff,he must look professional all the time.You 28ers will make up any BS you can.Good Job SI.

You should think about being more positive,you will feel better...
    Must be a paid hack, f ing suckass.

Unregistered

To the racist, white guilt sheriff of Broward County-

Guess what? White people like turkey too!
    Guess what? White kids would like a bike too!
    Guess what? White kids would like to be picked up and hugged and pose a picture withe sheriff too. (???)

And white people actually vote without being bribed. A lot of them pay your salary.
    I am a resident of Broward County and I am a white male, I would like a free handout.

Are only black people poor????

Come on Sheriff spread the welfare wealth a little my way.

I have a lot of white friends that do pay taxes and we do vote also.

If you don't come to unincorporated Pompano soon, we will not be voting for you.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast