MI Wes Distre

Thread: MI Wes Distre

Unregistered

MI Wes Distre

Its great to see how during these times of growing major crime trends, police shootings, and foreign threats the Half Major manages to secure his siting commissioners Votes thru his COPS program or "Cafesito" patrol as seen on TV. With barely no road officers to answer or handle calls this is allowed to continue. Patrol Lt's with no units to answer or back up other officers as calls pour in our Cafesito patrol will come by your house. Yes they will sit down and chat, change your depend diapers, clean your dentures, throw out your trash, and maybe even help you fill out those Ballots, maybe depending if they're out. What a great program, community policeing in Westchester has set the highest standard. The perfect election or re-election tool in times of havoc. Hey Jesus you think maybe you can include your car as a pool car so the guys can go out and work cause if your not aware one of your stellar FTO keeps crashing them. Oh and I can't wait to see the report on you Avocado and Mango COPS program.

Go WeCheste Y Mi Wes!

Unregistered
    I thought the illegal vendor thing was only at hammocks. I guess they waste time in Midwest dealing with the same nonsense.

Unregistered

Oh no Here.

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I thought the illegal vendor thing was only at hammocks. I guess they waste time in Midwest dealing with the same nonsense.
    Oh no in Mi Wes they even have free police service for popular private school and 24/7 special select watch order details. Here special folks get free tax payer funded private police service. All you need is the Special Password!

Unregistered

Turkey Meals Bagged for Votes

And now we fill Turkey stuffed bags for Los muertos de hambre in Westchester! Yes the police on county time doing Commissioner get Vote choirs. What Commissioners need to be doing at their office with staff and volunteers here we take road units to help do. Tax dollars to make several commissioners look good and get votes, come in full some bags get paid and leave early, don't worry counties got your back!

What a crock of shit, calls holdin, crime out of control, and no cops for turkeys! Only in Dade county, beyond the 911 Bs.

Unregistered
    Its great to see how during these times of growing major crime trends, police shootings, and foreign threats the Half Major manages to secure his siting commissioners Votes thru his COPS program or "Cafesito" patrol as seen on TV. With barely no road officers to answer or handle calls this is allowed to continue. Patrol Lt's with no units to answer or back up other officers as calls pour in our Cafesito patrol will come by your house. Yes they will sit down and chat, change your depend diapers, clean your dentures, throw out your trash, and maybe even help you fill out those Ballots, maybe depending if they're out. What a great program, community policeing in Westchester has set the highest standard. The perfect election or re-election tool in times of havoc. Hey Jesus you think maybe you can include your car as a pool car so the guys can go out and work cause if your not aware one of your stellar FTO keeps crashing them. Oh and I can't wait to see the report on you Avocado and Mango COPS program.

Go WeCheste Y Mi Wes!
    he wants to be the director, don't you all realize that? And will do whatever it takes.

Unregistered

Speed Dial!

he wants to be the director, don't you all realize that? And will do whatever it takes.
    What it shows is how you can get more done by calling in favors to the commissioner than call 911. Forget those drug deals going down next door all over, forget the going prostituion and underground human trafficking, or the traffic violations in the neighborhood, or investigating more thoroughly those odds calls units get and not dismiss them cause calls are holding and their are no Elroy's units. Look how a simple city of Miami 34D with a naked chick took down the biggest illegal drug operation in the last couple years.

http://www.miamiherald.com/news/loca...e45772970.html

But no lets call in the garbage and mango vendors in the district!!