LT Castro, like Fidel castro but worse
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Unregistered

Thumbs up LT Castro, like Fidel castro but worse

Heard it first hand today from the dictator's mouth, throwing Alvarez under the bus to the Chief about Alvarez always having his car dirty and that's why Castro's car is the one that is always clean? We know, we know, Castro wants to be a Captain but listen here Castro,,your doors are closing with such speed you don't even know it. You are so far up the Chief's ass, you can't even see it. So doomed are we that such a curse like Castro has been given to us? Please just stop the abuse. You have adopted the cause of others, like Mayor Lopez, in order fulfill his political objective and that only means that you sold you oath to the devil. Don't expect for the rank and file to back you when questioned by the staff. Alvarez may be a sneaky *******, but you and him are two completely different animals and I choose him over you 1000%. Tu no sirves ni para llevar al burro a mear!

Unregistered

Corruption

Corruption has been the norm here.. Time to move on.. MSC are the norm..
    RR
    JFK

Unregistered

Cool truth

Destro "(castro) from GI joe" has always been a bad person. But as you now can see his colors some what better, you dislike him more.

I called it from the get, when he was fired from his previous employer, for getting caught lying on official reports! what makes you think that he has stopped lying?????????????

DESTRO will always be trying to take over the world, BUT a few good soldiers will stop him, the bad guy always loses at the END. and his end is near. seat quietly and watch.

By,

Father Time

Unregistered

My litte pony

Allen, is the best choice. His wife cheats on him. when ever he feels depressed all he has to do is go through the domestic violence files to find a defenseless and vulnerable women.
    Great job Sgt.

Unregistered

Allen

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Allen, is the best choice. His wife cheats on him. when ever he feels depressed all he has to do is go through the domestic violence files to find a defenseless and vulnerable women.
    Great job Sgt.
    His problem has always been his mouth, but in the past couple years he has really turned a new leaf and tried to help those that work with him. One thing is for sure, he cannot keep a secret. Don't ever tell him anything personal, he will let everybody know. Tested and tested, again and again. Now, back to the Castro issue, Allen is 100 times better than Castro will ever even hope to be. Castro is a rookie, all the way around, with political backing.

Unregistered

Nothing new

He has thrown Alvarez under the bus before. He has no loyalty.

Dig this

Desperate !

A Dirty Car lol really you guys must be getting desperate . I for one dont really know or hang with the guy but I can tell you one thing he sticks by his people and has never screwed anyone over even when the past administration ( yes I'm sure your some of the losers writing here ) were forcing him to do so . The guy is fair and yes he does have loyalty it's called friendship. Most of you here act like your friends but it's only because most of you are at the bottom now and stick together like the shit under a shoe. You can't fool anyone you have to come on here and talk shit about the things that are not you way . We like the changes and yes we like the administration , if you don't then just leave ( oh that's right you probably can't cause your past records you know who you are " DUIs and theft chargers also battery's and on and on ". So just take it for what is it . Sit back and just QSK cause your lucky you even have a job . Who knows maybe the day you need Castro he would even probably help you cause he has done it time and time again. It's pathetic really a dirty car lol you idiots .

Unregistered

Dazed & Confused you are

Quote Originally Posted by Dig this View Post
    A Dirty Car lol really you guys must be getting desperate . I for one dont really know or hang with the guy but I can tell you one thing he sticks by his people and has never screwed anyone over even when the past administration ( yes I'm sure your some of the losers writing here ) were forcing him to do so . The guy is fair and yes he does have loyalty it's called friendship. Most of you here act like your friends but it's only because most of you are at the bottom now and stick together like the shit under a shoe. You can't fool anyone you have to come on here and talk shit about the things that are not you way . We like the changes and yes we like the administration , if you don't then just leave ( oh that's right you probably can't cause your past records you know who you are " DUIs and theft chargers also battery's and on and on ". So just take it for what is it . Sit back and just QSK cause your lucky you even have a job . Who knows maybe the day you need Castro he would even probably help you cause he has done it time and time again. It's pathetic really a dirty car lol you idiots .
    You are making a very desperate attempt to defend the undefendable Castro, posting as "WE" which certainly is not the case because you do not speak for WE. He is the one that is bashing Alvarez, not "WE". There's no room for you to post about anyone else's past when this new administration has embraced, at best, mediocre staff with troubled employment and arrest pasts, including the subject of this post. Say what you want, he is the one that in the absence of Alvarez trashed and belittled him for having a dirty car always. If you feel that this is the conduct that you would like to support, so be it. As time rolls along, you will see. Until then, keep riding 60 and working the desk. I know who you are.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Dig this View Post
    Ramos shut up .
    You'll be going to jail soon.

Delmonte you cant go anywhere either. You're here because of one person. That same person you turned your back on. I'm sure he regrets the day he put his name out there for you.
    but anyhow..
    You're not going anywhere either. 52 in you personal vehicle in the parking lot of a prison facility and sleeping with inmates wives is frowned upon at other agencies. So, sit back and enjoy this ride and HOPE your cuzo "el jefe" with suicidal tendencies stays in power. Because once he's out, your going with him!

Unregistered

Not me

Speak for yourself demonbaby Delmonte. You may have been arrested, F. I.'d and booked and fired and gotten a bunch of tickets, but NOT ME ! Just talk about your sorry life, leave the rest of us alone.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast