Fire department endorsed Russell our idiot endorsed the puppet - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    I find it funny the fire fightrrs paid for the polls that said she was going to win.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Maybe they don't have take homes and they lost the state contribution for 2 years but ask a firefighter how much they make. Hint it's more than cops. Keep working off duty a firefighter will be ****ing your wife. Dumb ass!
    Ask them how much they pay a year in Tolls,gas, insurance, wear / tear on their personal vehicle. Ask them how much they make a year in 46. Ask if they have 4-10, FSS OR SSM. By the way they lost their 1% for good as they are fighting the city in court to get it back. So we are in much better shape. Ask if they get pay for court.

Unregistered
    They make 100 to 200 a year lol STFU flop scam Union we can't touch their benefits!! And they don't have a clown for union prez

Unregistered
    They make 100 to 200 a year lol STFU flop scam Union we can't touch their benefits!! And they don't have a clown for union prez

Whortiz cani ask them if they like spending time with their family and not having to work a 46? Because most of us have families with like to spend time with. Fck you and your Sarnoff crew!

Unregistered
    How stupid can you guys be? This is the reason Javi Ortiz is going nuts at the FOP! The Fire Department did not LOSE their 1%. They gave their state contributions to the city for the past several years, that was a big mistake. They still have their 1% in fact a firefighter gets more from their 1% than we do upon retirement, even with giving up their state contributions. A firefighter on for 20 years makes considerably more than a police officer with 20 years and they don't have to be away from their families working off duty. They work 24 hours on and 48 off and on their R day they get 5 days off. So no they don't have FSS but thats not a problem. Wear and tear and tolls on their cars, big deal. A take home is not money in the bank or money in your pension. When you retire you have to give Ralph your keys and that perk is gone. All that matters is what you leave with. I know many firefighters that retire and never have to work again. It's not the same for cops. Before you open your big mouths educate yourselves because you sound ignorant. Don't believe me? Talk to a firefighter.

Unregistered
    Amen to that!!! Not one peep from the fire department, why? Because they are happy and don't have the dysfunction on the police side. Your Union is a sham and trampoline to promotion if you go with their scams and praise them.

Unregistered
    How stupid can you guys be? This is the reason Javi Ortiz is going nuts at the FOP! The Fire Department did not LOSE their 1%. They gave their state contributions to the city for the past several years, that was a big mistake. They still have their 1% in fact a firefighter gets more from their 1% than we do upon retirement, even with giving up their state contributions. A firefighter on for 20 years makes considerably more than a police officer with 20 years and they don't have to be away from their families working off duty. They work 24 hours on and 48 off and on their R day they get 5 days off. So no they don't have FSS but thats not a problem. Wear and tear and tolls on their cars, big deal. A take home is not money in the bank or money in your pension. When you retire you have to give Ralph your keys and that perk is gone. All that matters is what you leave with. I know many firefighters that retire and never have to work again. It's not the same for cops. Before you open your big mouths educate yourselves because you sound ignorant. Don't believe me? Talk to a firefighter.
    WTF does the shift of a fireman have to being a cop? We have the same pension. They gave up their 1% for two years and that money compounds which is worth a lot more. Crazy javi wins again

Unregistered
    WTF does the shift of a fireman have to being a cop? We have the same pension. They gave up their 1% for two years and that money compounds which is worth a lot more. Crazy javi wins again
    First off learn to write! They gave up state contributions, but they they still get more when they retire, because there are less of them. The shift matters because they get more time off.

Javi might win, but we all lose.

Unregistered
    First off learn to write! They gave up state contributions, but they they still get more when they retire, because there are less of them. The shift matters because they get more time off.

Javi might win, but we all lose.
    Looks the union scammers don't like the trut to be told. The flop is a sham!

Unregistered
    Go ask a Fireman when will they be getting their 1% back? (never) so K highest Paid who cares? I want to keep my 1%.
    I work 46 and make up the difference,no Big deal for me. Go ask any Fireman when are they getting take homes? Same response, NEVER.
    Hey genius; they got it back since October 2014 and kept the salary increases! Who is the idiot!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12