Does Miami PD really have an Islamic chief of police ? - Page 16
Page 16 of 22 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Does anyone know if the ****roach is going to Cuba with the other Muslim ?
    And who would that be ? Who is the other Muslim going to Cuba ?

Unregistered
    And who would that be ? Who is the other Muslim going to Cuba ?
    BARRACK HUSSEIN OBAMA the magnificent. Keeper of the faith and Sultan of America

Unregistered
    BARRACK HUSSEIN OBAMA the magnificent. Keeper of the faith and Sultan of America
    Oh yea of course , maybe that hate artist Louis Fart A khan the leader of Najiy's Islamic Nation of Islam can accompany them, then we can rid ourselves of three Vermin ?

Unregistered

Exclamation It's Amazing ???? And why the hell is she still here, a NOI member ?

This is one old post that constantly keeps coming back for more, and no wonder !

I think it's still amazing to many why this individual is still a cop, yet alone an assistant chief of police. A devout Islamic Extremist , who totally denounces the United States, by refusing to pledge allegiance , AND is a loyal member of a well known black supremacist organization, namely the NOI , The Nation of Islam, a well known HATE group , on the FBI known hate group list, who's leader Louis Farrakhan , calls for death to white people, and police officers.

Don't take my word for it, just check elsewhere on this thread for the NOI videos, or simply google it to see NOI videos. Yes, our asst chief Najiy, belongs to NOI Miami mosque # 29, yet retains her position here as an assistant chief . Try that yourself, become a member of the KKK, and let it be known, and see how long you remain being a Miami cop.

Yes, same thing, except the KKK, isn't calling for death to whites and police, and actually are no were near the threat, a known Islamic hate group like the NOI are, yes people it's 2016, think about that, just watch the news, these people hate our guts, yet Najiy is a member ???? So again, tell me this, why does this woman remain here ? Why doesn't the DOJ, or FDLE pull her certification, just like other coos nationwide who where fired for being KKK members ? Why folks, why ???

Unregistered
    This is one old post that constantly keeps coming back for more, and no wonder !

I think it's still amazing to many why this individual is still a cop, yet alone an assistant chief of police. A devout Islamic Extremist , who totally denounces the United States, by refusing to pledge allegiance , AND is a loyal member of a well known black supremacist organization, namely the NOI , The Nation of Islam, a well known HATE group , on the FBI known hate group list, who's leader Louis Farrakhan , calls for death to white people, and police officers.

Don't take my word for it, just check elsewhere on this thread for the NOI videos, or simply google it to see NOI videos. Yes, our asst chief Najiy, belongs to NOI Miami mosque # 29, yet retains her position here as an assistant chief . Try that yourself, become a member of the KKK, and let it be known, and see how long you remain being a Miami cop.

Yes, same thing, except the KKK, isn't calling for death to whites and police, and actually are no were near the threat, a known Islamic hate group like the NOI are, yes people it's 2016, think about that, just watch the news, these people hate our guts, yet Najiy is a member ???? So again, tell me this, why does this woman remain here ? Why doesn't the DOJ, or FDLE pull her certification, just like other coos nationwide who where fired for being KKK members ? Why folks, why ???
    That's other "Cops nationwide" sorry damn tiny keyboard

Unregistered

Wtf ???

I'm Ray Cortez, a recently retired NYPD cop, who just moved down here to Coconut Grove ( I inherited my uncles house here) My new neighbor introduced me to one of your local area officers, who during a conversation informed me , that you have a female Islamic / Muslim chief of police here in Miami, is that correct ?

He further informed me, this individual, refuses to acknowledge, or salute the American flag, during various events she has attended ? If this is true, it's unbelievable that this person is still employed at Miami PD, and holding a high ranking position like that ?

What's wrong with city hall here, to,allow this individual to even be on the department ? As a new resident here, and former law enforcement officer, I am shocked that with the climate of things ( IE the recent Paris attacks) in the world today, this person is in a position like this, talk about Security !!!

The Miami officer further informed me that this individual, just recently in the past few years , had decided to become a Islamic , and was an American ? These are the worst type, does Jihad Johnny ring a bell ? What type of a city, have I moved into ? Miami is a global city, how we feel safe with a person like this in this position ?

Please, either demote, or terminate this individual ASAP , the security of the citizens, and the officers here depend on security, how the hell can we all feel safe, with a individual that clearly shows in public hatred , and disloyalty towards the United States like this at the helm ?

In addition this woman is a member of the Nation of Islam, a well documented hate group, that declares death to white people and police officers ? WTF ? Whats wrong with the leaders of the city of Miami, and the MPD ???

Unregistered
    I'm Ray Cortez, a recently retired NYPD cop, who just moved down here to Coconut Grove ( I inherited my uncles house here) My new neighbor introduced me to one of your local area officers, who during a conversation informed me , that you have a female Islamic / Muslim chief of police here in Miami, is that correct ?

He further informed me, this individual, refuses to acknowledge, or salute the American flag, during various events she has attended ? If this is true, it's unbelievable that this person is still employed at Miami PD, and holding a high ranking position like that ?

What's wrong with city hall here, to,allow this individual to even be on the department ? As a new resident here, and former law enforcement officer, I am shocked that with the climate of things ( IE the recent Paris attacks) in the world today, this person is in a position like this, talk about Security !!!

The Miami officer further informed me that this individual, just recently in the past few years , had decided to become a Islamic , and was an American ? These are the worst type, does Jihad Johnny ring a bell ? What type of a city, have I moved into ? Miami is a global city, how we feel safe with a person like this in this position ?

Please, either demote, or terminate this individual ASAP , the security of the citizens, and the officers here depend on security, how the hell can we all feel safe, with a individual that clearly shows in public hatred , and disloyalty towards the United States like this at the helm ?

In addition this woman is a member of the Nation of Islam, a well documented hate group, that declares death to white people and police officers ? WTF ? Whats wrong with the leaders of the city of Miami, and the MPD ???
    It's the F&F system here Ray ! The most corrupt system ever , because she's black she's untouchable !

Unregistered

Najiy what do you think ?

Too bad about Brussels , what do think Najiy ? Religion of peace my ass ! How can you remain a member of the Nation of Islam, and still be working here ? Allah Akbar baby !

Unregistered
    Too bad about Brussels , what do think Najiy ? Religion of peace my ass ! How can you remain a member of the Nation of Islam, and still be working here ? Allah Akbar baby !
    Amen to that, or should I say Allah Akbar ?

Unregistered

http://www.breitbart.com/video/2015/...and-kill-them/

Page 16 of 22 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast