Motor pool crisis
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Cuban pete

Motor pool crisis

Why are there a bunch of new vehicles and FTO SUV in the motor pool collecting dust , why don't they give them out . I came across a officer driving a spear vehicle and it was a safety issue, u told him if you get hurt in that vehicle sue the city . Again where the union ! And who the the LT in charge of the motor pool he must not care

Leroy black
    And some of those spares are leaking carbon monoxide big-time guys please crack your windows someone is going to get hurt

Unregistered
    Hey Cuban pete " who you is " go back to the tree you monkey azzzz came from . And what high school you go to Da West. Lmao

Unregistered
    That's Funtes he thinks he is God over there . - and ( Funtes ) can you pull your pants up

Unregistered
    Have you ever seen Funtes wit a spare !!!!!

Unregistered
    And rookies with brand new cars, and hôes with brand new cars. The president of the union jas a brand new car amd also his boy lugo. So they dont care

Unregistered
    Those are for the new recruits that have family in the department!

Unregistered
    As long as lugo, maxi pad and Whortiz have new cars and the friends and family are watched after no one gives a Fck about about the non plan members

Unregistered
    Hey fuentes tell us how you have a new car every 2 or 3 years. You dont need a brand new car when you work as a bítch secretary thinking you own the cars. How about you give your brand new car to a detective that actually needs it more than you. You only go home and work 46's.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hey fuentes tell us how you have a new car every 2 or 3 years. You dont need a brand new car when you work as a bítch secretary thinking you own the cars. How about you give your brand new car to a detective that actually needs it more than you. You only go home and work 46's.
    Hey, you spineless f**king monkey. I can drive whatever the F*ck I want. And come over hear and identify yourself you little Pus*y, if you have the balls, which I doubt you don't.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast