Does Miami PD really have an Islamic chief of police ?
Page 1 of 22 12311 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Angry Does Miami PD really have an Islamic chief of police ?

I'm Ray Cortez, a recently retired NYPD cop, who just moved down here to Coconut Grove ( I inherited my uncles house here) My new neighbor introduced me to one of your local area officers, who during a conversation informed me , that you have a female Islamic / Muslim chief of police here in Miami, is that correct ?

He further informed me, this individual, refuses to acknowledge, or salute the American flag, during various events she has attended ? If this is true, it's unbelievable that this person is still employed at Miami PD, and holding a high ranking position like that ? What's wrong with city hall here, to,allow this individual to even be on the department ? As a new resident here, and former law enforcement officer, I am shocked that with the climate of things ( IE the recent Paris attacks) in the world today, this person is in a position like this, talk about Security !!!

The Miami officer further informed me that this individual, just recently in the past few years , had decided to become a Islamic , and was an American ? These are the worst type, does Jihad Johnny ring a bell ? What type of a city, have I moved into ? Miami is a global city, how we feel safe with a person like this in this position ?

Please, either demote, or terminate this individual ASAP , the security of the citizens, and the officers here depend on security, how the hell can we all feel safe, with a individual that clearly shows in public hatred , and disloyalty towards the United States like this at the helm ?

Unregistered
    Actually Cortez if the is your name our chief has never had an issue and is about to retire in another year also. The only "G hadist" we have are the traitors in our union that have traded our pay benefits for their personal gain. Yes, you read that correctly our problems don't come from the smoke and mirrors our political whore of a so called union president has started with the first woman black chief. Our real problems are the scams being played with our pay that directly impact our home life.

So Mr Cortez take what ever racial or religious bias some where else. If you really care about the LEO community here go to city hall and ask why the highest text revenue based city in Florida has the lowest paid officers.

Unregistered
    Anita Najiy is indeed Muslim and does refuse to salute the flag. So leave Cortes alone. Rudy Llanes is a good friend of Johnny... Johnny Walker. Johnny made him screw la culona Liz

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Actually Cortez if the is your name our chief has never had an issue and is about to retire in another year also. The only "G hadist" we have are the traitors in our union that have traded our pay benefits for their personal gain. Yes, you read that correctly our problems don't come from the smoke and mirrors our political whore of a so called union president has started with the first woman black chief. Our real problems are the scams being played with our pay that directly impact our home life.

So Mr Cortez take what ever racial or religious bias some where else. If you really care about the LEO community here go to city hall and ask why the highest text revenue based city in Florida has the lowest paid officers.

Said the NAACP and PULSE representatives that protect the incompetent stinking Muslim ****roach.
    It's amazing how every time someone shines a light on Anita, they try to redirect the light to Ortiz.
    Rudy was warned to take action before and his lack of testicular fortitude keeps this issue on the public's eye.
    Dammed Ruddy, grow a pair and demote that roach!

Unregistered
    We haven't had a chief since expo

Unregistered
    Amen to that! And what piece of sht Union helped remove him

Unregistered

Thumbs up Are you stupid or what ?

This was obviously written by the Islamic herself ! "Religios Bias " my ass ?

Don't you watch the news ? We are at war with these people. It's well known her hatred of the USA by converting to Islam ( those types are the worst types, the converts ) she refused to salute the flag many times, she is a practicing Islamist , yet she wears our uniform and is an assistant chief here. Is the chief stupid or what ?

She is a a disgrace, and a security risk ! Think about that Islamic army major who killed numerous colleagues years ago, is city hall , and the rest of the MPD staff stupid or what ? Terminate, or demote her at once ! Our pride ( what's left of it ) and our security is at risk with this traitor , get rid of her now !

Unregistered
    How on earth is this woman still a member of a major United States city police dept, and a high ranking member at that ?

Unregistered

Unhappy Chief Llannes wake up !

This was obviously written by the Islamic herself ! "Religios Bias " my ass ?

Don't you watch the news ? We are at war with these people. It's well known her hatred of the USA by converting to Islam ( those types are the worst types, the converts ) she refused to salute the flag many times, she is a practicing Islamist , yet she wears our uniform and is an assistant chief here. Is the chief stupid or what ?

She is a a disgrace, and a security risk ! Think about that Islamic army major who killed numerous colleagues years ago, is city hall , and the rest of the MPD staff stupid or what ? Terminate, or demote her at once ! Our pride ( what's left of it ) and our security is at risk with this traitor , get rid of her now !
    Amen to that !
    Najiy is A disgrace, and a security risk. Either fire her, or demote her and put her in a non security type position. By her well known Anti American actions , it's pretty obvious this Islamic activist is a true security threat, to the dept, and the city of Miami. Chief Llannes wake up !

Unregistered

Page 1 of 22 12311 ... LastLast