Does Miami PD really have an Islamic chief of police ? - Page 22
Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12202122

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I'm Ray Cortez, a recently retired NYPD cop, who just moved down here to Coconut Grove ( I inherited my uncles house here) My new neighbor introduced me to one of your local area officers, who during a conversation informed me , that you have a female Islamic / Muslim chief of police here in Miami, is that correct ?

He further informed me, this individual, refuses to acknowledge, or salute the American flag, during various events she has attended ? If this is true, it's unbelievable that this person is still employed at Miami PD, and holding a high ranking position like that ? What's wrong with city hall here, to,allow this individual to even be on the department ? As a new resident here, and former law enforcement officer, I am shocked that with the climate of things ( IE the recent Paris attacks) in the world today, this person is in a position like this, talk about Security !!!

The Miami officer further informed me that this individual, just recently in the past few years , had decided to become a Islamic , and was an American ? These are the worst type, does Jihad Johnny ring a bell ? What type of a city, have I moved into ? Miami is a global city, how we feel safe with a person like this in this position ?

Please, either demote, or terminate this individual ASAP , the security of the citizens, and the officers here depend on security, how the hell can we all feel safe, with a individual that clearly shows in public hatred , and disloyalty towards the United States like this at the helm ?
    In addition Anita Najiy is also a devout member of the known racist hate group The N.O.I. (The Nation of Islam) which has called for death to cops (see video elsewhere on this thread) She has NEVER done any decent police work in her life, and has performed secretarial type duties for 98% of her career. Hopefully she will be leaving the MPD very soon, does anyone know when ?

Unregistered
    In addition to that other worthless staff member MMM Major Marlboro Martinez, is this piece of caca Najiy still here ? I was told she would have retired by now ? Anyone know ? Good riddance for both if them, totally worthless, always have been !

Unregistered

Angry Has the despicable Nation of Islam roach Najiy left the building yet ?

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2667459]In addition to that other worthless staff member MMM Major Marlboro Martinez, is this piece of caca Najiy still here ? I was told she would have retired by now ? Anyone know ? Good riddance for both if them, totally worthless, always have been !

In addition to Marlboro Martinez, can someone please check if this Islamic Insect, has retired yet ? Maybe today shes at her mosque today celebrating 9/11 with the other ragheads. Get out of here you embarrassing vermin, your a disgrace to all of us Najiy

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;2669612]
    In addition to that other worthless staff member MMM Major Marlboro Martinez, is this piece of caca Najiy still here ? I was told she would have retired by now ? Anyone know ? Good riddance for both if them, totally worthless, always have been !

In addition to Marlboro Martinez, can someone please check if this Islamic Insect, has retired yet ? Maybe today shes at her mosque today celebrating 9/11 with the other ragheads. Get out of here you embarrassing vermin, your a disgrace to all of us Najiy
    Well, does anyone know if this militant Islamic piece of caca has left the building yet ? Can someone see if her prayer rug, and burka are still in her office ? Let us know we work south ?

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;2671521]

Well, does anyone know if this militant Islamic piece of caca has left the building yet ? Can someone see if her prayer rug, and burka are still in her office ? Let us know we work south ?
    Will someone please contact personnel and see if this Muslim RAT has left the building ? I'm sick of seeing her name on this site. PLEASE ADVISE SOMEONE ????

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;2671695]

Will someone please contact personnel and see if this Muslim RAT has left the building ? I'm sick of seeing her name on this site. PLEASE ADVISE SOMEONE ????
    Does anyone know her status , Najiy that is ? Has the RAT left the building ? Is she retired yet, if not when ?

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;2671695]

Can someone find out if this POS RAT Najiy ha retired yet so we don't have to see her miserable name on here anymore ? Please find out !!!!

Unregistered
    YES ! The Islamic slime ball , left and retired back in September. Good riddance , of this worthless , Muslim dirt bag, she should have been fired years ago, but seeing that this is Miami, they made her a chief. Hey it's Miami *****es 💩🖕🏾🖕🏾🖕🏾

Unregistered

Unhappy Jackson replaces Najiy, what a trade !

YES ! The Islamic slime ball , left and retired back in September. Good riddance , of this worthless , Muslim dirt bag, she should have been fired years ago, but seeing that this is Miami, they made her a chief. Hey it's Miami *****es 💩🖕🏾🖕🏾🖕🏾
    Great !
    Good to hear that Islamic pig has gone, she caused enough international embarrassment when she was here. Trouble is now we have Dennis "22 Lexus" Jackson now, another embarrassment !!!

Unregistered
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rHJoj9IqeKg
    Notice the resemblance LOL

Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12202122