Finally, a real Chief
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Finally, a real Chief

Chief, I need to commend you for stepping up and defending your troops against the tumors that were plaguing your agency. I hope that the first wave is just the beginning. We are eager and hoping that the remaining two who constantly continue to threaten us for every little thing also are dealt the hand. I really thought that you are going to be a political chief and let things remain at status quo. Not only am I wrong, my fellow brothers and sisters were also wrong. I would like to tell you that we have your back and we will support you and follow you as our chief. Thank you again for showing us that you actually care about us.

Unregistered
    I'm impressed

Unregistered
    Don't forget where you came from..good decision.

Unregistered
    Hmm, who would of figured!! Guy really wants change.

Unregistered
    About time

Unregistered
    Now, put the right people (those who can lead) in the right places, sprinkle it with demotions for those who are incompetent, and promote the ones that are competent, wala... instant success for your agency

Unregistered

Keep cleaning house

Firing Chapman was a good move. Disco Sal was useless dead weight. There are several more that need to go. Keep up the good work!

Unregistered
    I am glad to see that you are taking our concerns in consideration. We appreciate that and I thank you for letting us know that you hear our voices. Keep up the good work.

I know you still have work to do but you know what individuals need to be demoted, or let go. We have faith in you but not in your current command staff.

Serpico1

New Chief

You mean the criminal who scores steroids on the street and pays for prostitutes in the Dominican Republic. What a winner you have there.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Serpico1 View Post
    You mean the criminal who scores steroids on the street and pays for prostitutes in the Dominican Republic. What a winner you have there.
    Little envious there huh buddy... it's okay, little hate doesn't hurt anyone.. keep hating as we move forward.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast