Finally, a real Chief - Page 3
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Serpico1

If I'm not mistaken this username belongs to either Arthur King or Tom Diamani. They used it while at NYPD....ijs...

Unregistered

first 150

Serpico AKA "AK/TD" so let me get this right, you hate on a man that smells your bullshit from a million miles away. You are fustrated because the **** sucking days are gone. So you get on this forum in hopes that people join in with you...

You expected a big rally and got shit in return. You try to taint a guy that knows about the ball suckers that work here..

So my saying to you is, consider yourself lucky that the old regime took care of ya..because #1, one of ya should of been a 39.. you talk about a criminal when your ass stopped a stripper and didn't allow her to go home.. she reported you but your boy wonder bailed you out even after she insisted to place a restraing order on ya...think we don't know!! or dumb ass in the DJ booth on duty as patrons took photos of this moron.

Or how about spending recreational time at the cigar wa rehouse on duty while shit is happening around the city..
    be careful what you put out because you got skeletons that may come back and haunt ya..and do what your being paid to do..Work!!

you have a chief that is supported by 150 strong so do you actually think a couple of you ass guzzlers will make an impact.

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;2462368]If I'm not mistaken this username belongs to either Arthur King or Tom Diamani. They used it while at

Who, the one that smokes cigar in his car as he is patrolling his zone..nahhh ...SMH

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Serpico AKA "AK/TD" so let me get this right, you hate on a man that smells your bullshit from a million miles away. You are fustrated because the **** sucking days are gone. So you get on this forum in hopes that people join in with you...

You expected a big rally and got shit in return. You try to taint a guy that knows about the ball suckers that work here..

So my saying to you is, consider yourself lucky that the old regime took care of ya..because #1, one of ya should of been a 39.. you talk about a criminal when your ass stopped a stripper and didn't allow her to go home.. she reported you but your boy wonder bailed you out even after she insisted to place a restraing order on ya...think we don't know!! or dumb ass in the DJ booth on duty as patrons took photos of this moron.

Or how about spending recreational time at the cigar wa rehouse on duty while shit is happening around the city..
    be careful what you put out because you got skeletons that may come back and haunt ya..and do what your being paid to do..Work!!

you have a chief that is supported by 150 strong so do you actually think a couple of you ass guzzlers will make an impact.
    Ufff..Toma!!

Unregistered

True soldier

Ya were eating good with no worries. Sighting with the clan as you feast every night and did what you want. But now that Rome has collapsed and one of the generals took the throne, everybody want to smell them draws.

Loyalty lies on the ones that were previously loyal to the general and not to Emperor. So some advise to those who ate high on the hog, run forest run.

Unregistered
    I've been away from this for a while but damn.

Call up pepi and his crew to solve this caper because Serpico keeps getting murdered on this one.

Unregistered
    This time things are different..we want this Chief, we support this Chief, we will work for this Chief..he starts at 100 and it's his job to stay there...

So far, everything he has done is to benefit this agency..so we will back him.. once his command staff is complete, new Sgt get promoted, then the restructuring of investigation/operations will begin.. so stop hating because things are actually working for us finally..

Unregistered
    Wtf..........isis???

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    This time things are different..we want this Chief, we support this Chief, we will work for this Chief..he starts at 100 and it's his job to stay there...

So far, everything he has done is to benefit this agency..so we will back him.. once his command staff is complete, new Sgt get promoted, then the restructuring of investigation/operations will begin.. so stop hating because things are actually working for us finally..
    Amen on that brother

Unregistered
    I heard that the Chiefs was at Blancos suspects arraignment today? Any truth to that or are people just blowing smoke up our asses.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast