Finally, a real Chief - Page 4
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I heard that the Chiefs was at Blancos suspects arraignment today? Any truth to that or are people just blowing smoke up our asses.
    Well if your ass would of gone and supported your fellow brother, you would have seen the Chief sitting in the front row. Something no Chief has done.

Unregistered

Running Scared!

Lots of folks running scared 'round here. Well, they should be. Chief has not forgotten how some people treated him when he got demoted... Hey, Loyalty pays off. Lots of dead weight too. All those that came retired from someplace else should be told to "retired or be fired". If not, it will be business as usual.
    Time to move on, time for new young blood in these key positions. Lets roll....
    Over and out.

Unregistered

wtf

What a lot of ass kissing....the chief is the best, the chief is cute, the chief is the savior, the chief has our back yata yata yata...

Unregistered
    What a lot of ass kissing....the chief is the best, the chief is cute, the chief is the savior, the chief has our back yata yata yata...
    Don't Cry dry your eye. It's going to be ok.

Unregistered
    Ass kissing?? No my ass guzzling friend, it's called loyalty. When you stand up for a friend and defend their name and character, that's called (this might hurt you some more), FRIENDSHIP!!

I know it's kinda hard for you to swallow because you still have residue from Chapman & Miller in your mouth..but i will explain.

When you snitch on people or step on them to get somewhere (i know that is what you are use too) thats is called "Ass Kissinh"..but, when you have a real friend (ready my retard friend),You defend, you protect, and you stand up for him..

now, you come back now ya here if you need another lesson.. i know it's kinda lonely that your boys are no longer here..we are here for you..

Unregistered
    Ass kissing?? No my ass guzzling friend, it's called loyalty. When you stand up for a friend and defend their name and character, that's called (this might hurt you some more), FRIENDSHIP!!

I know it's kinda hard for you to swallow because you still have residue from Chapman & Miller in your mouth..but i will explain.

When you snitch on people or step on them to get somewhere (i know that is what you are use too) thats is called "Ass Kissinh"..but, when you have a real friend (ready my retard friend),You defend, you protect, and you stand up for him..

now, you come back now ya here if you need another lesson.. i know it's kinda lonely that your boys are no longer here..we are here for you..
    Lol... funny but true..

Romaguera
    Hello this is Romaguera,

Ahhh, it's been a while since I entertained this BS...

So I was told that I needed to read a post on this sorry ass website written by the anoymous tough guy...Interesting to see that YOU hide behind the Internet when you talk that talk. But when you see me you can't say shit.

So lets get some facts straight because I am sure that's what you want me to write..First, I LEFT robbery to study for the Sergeant exam and provided my chain with my transfer memo to go back on the road. But you already knew that and just want to shit on me because of my accomplishments..it's cool. I love haters..

Secondly, I have and I am currently testifying on my previous robbery cases.. funny how I am suppose to be banned from testifying but been testifying at court until today.. but this statement has my interest.

Lastly, you know where to find me so I encourage you to do so. Because I personally would love to know who you are. You made some strong allegations about my character which has me legally interested in a potential deformation case.

So stay tuned because now I want to find out who you are and I won't stop. Email me, call me, be a man..dont hide behind this website.. I am very easy to find. Come talk to me so we can resolve it like adults.

You tried calling me out, so you got what you were looking for..My attention.

I will not entertain your future post, but rest assured I have a new mission and goal..and if you haven't heard, I am really good in accomplishing all my goals..

See you soon,

J.Romaguera

Administrator LEO Affairs Lieutenant
    To whomever reported the above post, it is not a violation of the Terms of Use.

Mod 1

Unregistered

Thats nice, lets extend a hand for those who are left behind..

So join us in moving forward and for crying out loud...stop hating. Like it or not, we are one team fighting the outside world.

New Chief, New era..lets do this respectfully..

Romaguera
    Quote Originally Posted by Romaguera View Post
    Hello this is Romaguera,

Ahhh, it's been a while since I entertained this BS...

So I was told that I needed to read a post on this sorry ass website written by the anoymous tough guy...Interesting to see that YOU hide behind the Internet when you talk that talk. But when you see me you can't say shit.

So lets get some facts straight because I am sure that's what you want me to write..First, I LEFT robbery to study for the Sergeant exam and provided my chain with my transfer memo to go back on the road. But you already knew that and just want to shit on me because of my accomplishments..it's cool. I love haters..

Secondly, I have and I am currently testifying on my previous robbery cases.. funny how I am suppose to be banned from testifying but been testifying at court until today.. but this statement has my interest.

Lastly, you know where to find me so I encourage you to do so. Because I personally would love to know who you are. You made some strong allegations about my character which has me legally interested in a potential deformation case.

So stay tuned because now I want to find out who you are and I won't stop. Email me, call me, be a man..dont hide behind this website.. I am very easy to find. Come talk to me so we can resolve it like adults.

You tried calling me out, so you got what you were looking for..My attention.

I will not entertain your future post, but rest assured I have a new mission and goal..and if you haven't heard, I am really good in accomplishing all my goals..

See you soon,

J.Romaguera
    This was in response to a previous post from an internet tough guy.. it's kind of funny that someone mysteriously deleted his post.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast