Finally, a real Chief - Page 2
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Serpico1

New Chief

Envious of a criminal? I think you misinterpreted my post. Watch your backs. The firing of Chapman and the others was politically motivated. Rest assured that the chief has your backs no more than the community you police in. You are At Will Employees. No arbitration much less representation.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Serpico1 View Post
    Envious of a criminal? I think you misinterpreted my post. Watch your backs. The firing of Chapman and the others was politically motivated. Rest assured that the chief has your backs no more than the community you police in. You are At Will Employees. No arbitration much less representation.
    Again, misinformed as usual. The CITY MANAGER agreed to give us Just Cause, possibly encouraged by my Chief..

Secondly, we are super happy that the three commanders were gone..they were tumors left here from the last admimistration..we call that administration, "the head hunters".

Lastly, we are happy, possible new contract (where we are making some money and not losing any), great Chief who backs his officers up (that was already demonstrated through the transfer of certain commanders who are useless), new ideas being implemented, and hopefully a great command staff once he is done restructuring it.

You alone on that one..so keep hating..

Unregistered
    Wrong!!!!!! Wasn't political. It was by popular demand..granted and wala...goneeeeeee

Unregistered

?

Hmmmm, sounds like you were part of the Miller Administration. You must kiss some good ass, and snitch on people.

Probably Miller's click...AC, SS, FT, TD, DS, AK, LG, AL??? HMMMM

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Wrong!!!!!! Wasn't political. It was by popular demand..granted and wala...goneeeeeee
    Absolutely!!! We ALL wanted them gone!!! 3 down, two to go..

Serpico1

New Chief

Get out from under the chief's desk there buddy... hmm mm
    I agree that those three "head hunters" had to go. But that doesn't sanctify the new Chief. All that I'm saying is that it was politically motivated and dont be fooled that it's all about what the "team" wants. I also agree that the house cleaning isn't done. There are still a few that remain that need to move on as well.

Unregistered
    I agree that those three "head hunters" had to go. But that doesn't sanctify the new Chief. All that I'm saying is that it was politically motivated and dont be fooled that it's all about what the "team" wants. I also agree that the house cleaning isn't done. There are still a few that remain that need to move on as well.
    Partner, let it gooooooo... can't you see your the only one hating.. be happy, go to BSO or go work with Chapman at his new job.

Unregistered

enough

Stop being internet gangsters and join together. I agree there is at least one more (AL) that needs to go. You have to find a way through this time of rebuilding and make the great department you can be. You have great officers tucked away in caves and not so great officers working in critical positions. Once the dominos are reset everything will start to gel again. Happy thanksgiving.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Stop being internet gangsters and join together. I agree there is at least one more (AL) that needs to go. You have to find a way through this time of rebuilding and make the great department you can be. You have great officers tucked away in caves and not so great officers working in critical positions. Once the dominos are reset everything will start to gel again. Happy thanksgiving.
    Couldn't say that any better. . Let's move forward and stop hating. AB is here and he will do right, both in the interest of the city and officers..so move on..

Unregistered
    So let me ask..if you defend your coworkers does that place you under their desk?? It seems that you do not have any friends so you could never understand the definition. Well, I will explain it to you.. loyalty!!!!! Learn it so you don't sound like an idiot next time..

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast