new pinellas sergeant - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    Is he going to tell his squad to write failure to exhibit dl when the driver is suspended or no proof of insurance when the driver is not the owner....

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Is he going to tell his squad to write failure to exhibit dl when the driver is suspended or no proof of insurance when the driver is not the owner....
    Exactly lol or x31 when they take off too fast after the x50 is over.....

Unregistered
    So i hear the new pinellas sergeant did just like we all thought. He's already lost the respect of and ability to command his squad as well as the respect of everyone else around him. His little man syndrom has gotten the best of him. Great example of the problem with the fhp promotional process. Unfortunately those who can't lead and only want revenge get promoted too.

Hey respect is earned not given. You have to lead not rule you little leprechaun.
    You wrote this the very first day he was promoted. How much interaction could you have possibly had with him to come to this opinion? You sound like a very negative person. Maybe you sure consider going to him and talking to him adult to adult instead of throwing a toddler tantrum.

Unregistered
    I have worked and been mentored by this man personally. He means well in every word and action that he says. He has visions and dreams and you sir, have nothing but bitterness in your system.

People don't like change and I understand that however, you have to accept that it is what it is. He is your boss and your his subordinate. If you don't like something he says or does, bring it up to him in a private setting in a professional manner. I'm sure he will explain his reason.

To come on here and bash someone who has earned their position and worked for their position not only makes you look bad, but all of us look bad. Our agency has enough bad publicity, we don't need people like to you making it worse.

Hey New Pike Sgt, I know you and stand behind you 100%. Good luck!

Sgt. Leprechaun

My only post

This is Sgt. Leprechaun and this will be the only post I will do. I have an open door and if you have a problem with anything you are more than welcome to speak with me about it. I see that someone assumes I have already made a post, but I In fact have not. So either hide behind your computer or come talk to me, It is up to you.

Unregistered
    I have worked and been mentored by this man personally. He means well in every word and action that he says. He has visions and dreams and you sir, have nothing but bitterness in your system.

People don't like change and I understand that however, you have to accept that it is what it is. He is your boss and your his subordinate. If you don't like something he says or does, bring it up to him in a private setting in a professional manner. I'm sure he will explain his reason.

To come on here and bash someone who has earned their position and worked for their position not only makes you look bad, but all of us look bad. Our agency has enough bad publicity, we don't need people like to you making it worse.

Hey New Pike Sgt, I know you and stand behind you 100%. Good luck!
    Wow just a few days and mentored. I feel sorry for you and your career.....

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Sgt. Leprechaun View Post
    This is Sgt. Leprechaun and this will be the only post I will do. I have an open door and if you have a problem with anything you are more than welcome to speak with me about it. I see that someone assumes I have already made a post, but I In fact have not. So either hide behind your computer or come talk to me, It is up to you.
    Yeah right.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12