Hiring process!!! - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Whao... I hope you're taking blood pressure meds. I'm happy and just fine... I'm not slamming you nor am I defending myself, I'm simply telling it like it is. Apparently, in doing so, I pulled you back to reality for a few seconds. You're depiction of how I live is completely inaccurate, enjoy all the off duties you want. I was smart and married a woman much smarter than me. Therefore our combined income precludes me from having to work off duties. You're not better than off than anyone here... the fact that you have to boast what you consider to be benefits, is simply you trying convince yourself that you have it good. Now go back to filling papers and pressing your nose up someone's ass.
    Hey bigshot, that's not what your wife told me. She wanted a real man but fell short so that is why she married you. But it's ok, she understands, she really does.

Unregistered
    Hey bigshot, that's not what your wife told me. She wanted a real man but fell short so that is why she married you. But it's ok, she understands, she really does.
    Hey dufuss... I'm not married, so your joke just lost its zing... fyi enjoy your coffee, I pissed in the pot this morning. Thanks for proving my point on how worthless you are. Now quit trying to jab with me... you keep falling on your face and end up looking like a fool... just stay down.

Unregistered
    Hahaha... apparently two people dislike you... funny shit brother, you're developing a shit talk fan club. Maybe you're right about the wife, she hasn't told me anything about falling short. I'm glad she could confide in you... you know with all that ***** shit while hiding behind a desk, she must have thought you were just like one of the girls. By the way... how did coffee taste. Loser.

Unregistered
    Hahaha... apparently two people dislike you... funny shit brother, you're developing a shit talk fan club. Maybe you're right about the wife, she hasn't told me anything about falling short. I'm glad she could confide in you... you know with all that ***** shit while hiding behind a desk, she must have thought you were just like one of the girls. By the way... how did coffee taste. Loser.
    Coffee tasted just fine! Enjoy your time handling calls on the street. You make my job possible!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123