Out Of Control Crime - Page 7
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Unregistered

Useless

I'm thinking the useless comment was made by someone who tried out for SWAT and didn't make it. Either too fat or couldn't shoot. Never been on SWAT myself but I know how hard they work and effective they are.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    95% of SWAT are supervisors. How does that help the shifts?
    I am not saying they are useless like some posters are saying. It just seems like the majority of them are supervisors. That doesnt seem right

Unregistered
    The majority of the SWAT members are supervisors but it hasn't always been this way. Most joined when they met the qualifications, still rookies in their career. They have stayed with SWAT, advancing to the rank of Sergeant and above. Because of this, they bring a tactical advantage to the patrol shift they supervise which just might save your life. Why would you criticize that advantage? I embrace that, especially since I am also a supervisor with almost 20 years experience and NOT a SWAT member. In today's world, every advantage we can have against the bad guy improves our chances of you and I going home safe at the end of our shift.

Unregistered
    Good point regarding when the Deputies joined SWAT and continue to train and maintain SWAT standards. The whiney poster saying "it doesn't seem right", probably can't make the standards so they have to poo-poo someone else's success. Be thankful there are still Deputies who go above and beyond the minimum in this field, those are the very ones who may save your butt one day.

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;2532234]The majority of the SWAT members are supervisors but it hasn't always been this way. Most joined when they met the qualifications, still rookies in their career. They have stayed with SWAT, advancing to the rank of Sergeant and above. Because of this, they bring a tactical advantage to the patrol shift they supervise which just might save your life. Why would you criticize that advantage? I embrace that, especially since I am also a supervisor with almost 20 years experience and NOT a SWAT member. In today's world, every advantage we can have against the bad guy improves our chances of you and I going home safe at the end of our shift.
    What would make you post a response like that. It was logical and well said. It made total sense. Now because of you we don't get to read what the window lickers post stupid comments. Way to ruin everything!

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;2534273]
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The majority of the SWAT members are supervisors but it hasn't always been this way. Most joined when they met the qualifications, still rookies in their career. They have stayed with SWAT, advancing to the rank of Sergeant and above. Because of this, they bring a tactical advantage to the patrol shift they supervise which just might save your life. Why would you criticize that advantage? I embrace that, especially since I am also a supervisor with almost 20 years experience and NOT a SWAT member. In today's world, every advantage we can have against the bad guy improves our chances of you and I going home safe at the end of our shift.
    What would make you post a response like that. It was logical and well said. It made total sense. Now because of you we don't get to read what the window lickers post stupid comments. Way to ruin everything!

Sorry. Dumbass will be back to add his response, give it some time.

Unregistered
    I actually work patrol. When has a SWAT Col, 1st Lt, Lt, or even Sgt done anything tactical on patrol in recent memory? If I'm wrong, please let me know and I will change my tune.

Unregistered
    I know of several swat members who when their shift is slow take their shift mates to abandon houses and buildings and teach more advanced entry methods and communication.

Unregistered
    Why don't you meet them out their on a Monday and tell them how useless they are! 😂

Unregistered

B/c they're all badasses....lmao

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567