Out Of Control Crime - Page 2
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    TAC was a strong unit also. They searched a lot of cars. Bad guys were hesitant to carry guns in their vehicles. I also think that having an air unit deterred crime and added to the professionalism of the agency. Gone and gone.
    TAC started out as a great unit. It was its leadership in the end that doomed it

Unregistered
    This agency was once a great organization and because of the leadership we now have we are the laughing stock of the area. Our Sheriff is viewed as a pompous and inept lunatic

Unregistered
    Another issue that definitely relates to the crime rate is officer morale and retention. If you include the deputies who were frivously investigated and terminated and the deputies that have left for other jobs and agencies, the department has lost a fair amount of experience. A lot of us are hesitant to act in certain situations because we know that the upper echelon has NOT been in our shoes. The Chief Deputy is too quick to judge and criticize. Nobody up there has our backs. It's hard to be effective when you feel that your hands are tied.

Unregistered
    The targeting didn't just start with Haines, the Chief before him was a real POS. Haines is just more open about his targeting. Chavers was just stupid and unqualified.

Unregistered

Doesn't matter

It's doesn't matter if Chavers was bad or not. When Haines took over, that was his chance to changes things for the good. Well, we all know how that ended up. I miss my career that was ended by Haines, but I'm glad I don't have to constantly watch my back around the admin and those I thought were friends anymore

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    It's doesn't matter if Chavers was bad or not. When Haines took over, that was his chance to changes things for the good. Well, we all know how that ended up. I miss my career that was ended by Haines, but I'm glad I don't have to constantly watch my back around the admin and those I thought were friends anymore
    The constant bad selection started with BC and continued to EH. Starting out with an unqualified Chief hurt the department also. BC can't even blame the right person for his demise, that was LA for the most part assisted by EH.

Unregistered

Exactly

Don't you see the pattern. EH is behind everything. And he could have changed things but instead he is worse. He helped LA take out BC just as you said. Then EH took over and the whole place jumped off a cliff

Unregistered

Furthermore

If EH is such a great guy, with his high morals and ethics preaching, then why does he continue his reign of terror. With his needless head hunts and rediculous two-faced way of doing business. We know he reads this stuff, so obviously ge doesn't care about changing his ways. He has had years to change, and has never even tried

Unregistered
    You're correct about EH, I expanded to all of Morgan's Chiefs. Haines definitely has been the absolute worst.

Unregistered
    I've yet to meet anyone aside from EH himself who thinks he is a good person. I personally believe there is a special place in hell for EH and LA.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast