What happened to ot hog thread???

Unregistered

What happened to ot hog thread???

what happened to ot hogs thread? I came to this site everyday just to keep up with the novela!

Sysop
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    what happened to ot hogs thread? I came to this site everyday just to keep up with the novela!
    This site was not created to slam other individuals or to put out information (true or not) that could harm their career. The companion information in this thread has been removed because it violated our Terms of Use. Further occurrences will result in the users being banned. Thanks for your cooperation.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Sysop View Post
    This site was not created to slam other individuals or to put out information (true or not) that could harm their career. The companion information in this thread has been removed because it violated our Terms of Use. Further occurrences will result in the users being banned. Thanks for your cooperation.
    So how come every post for this department is slamming someone but, when it comes to this individual there's always a problem. Much worse things have been written about my fellow coworkers and nothing is done. In my opinion that is a double standard. If you're going to do anything about it why not delete everything for this department. There's plenty of horrible things said in other threads so why only this one?