Cafecito en la Carreta - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You can make Aqui's life miserable by covering up all the mirrors at the PD, he won't be able to stare at himself with that sweet and loving look he gives himself. We will also make him wear man sized shirts instead of the boy sizes he buys. He looks like he is ready for club Zanadu.
    Once again I have a beautiful glass office you guys are more than welcome to come by

Unregistered

No

Even Espin waved at us but then again she's more of a man then 95% of these little *****es that call themselves men. Go talk to her she can teach you a few things
    She, like all the others that were fired, fear getting fired again and again ...... Being right gets exhausting after a while. We trust none of you even when you smile and hug us... please save those BS kisses for each other and your bullshit dominoe games.

Unregistered

You are correct

Macho your embarrassing yourself I already told you just come to the office and we will sort it out. It's irrelevant at this point, I'll clear my colander for you
    I am Macho and you are Mariconcito, at least we agree on that. I will be at the office, if I ask for Mariconcito will they know it is you? How silly of me, I am sure they will know who I am referring to. By the way what is a "colander"?

Unregistered

Really Aqui?

You haven't and couldn't make it work because you are a LOOSER Little ***** I think its time to move on and save face you are embarrassing and pathetic
    Are you looking in the mirror as you type this? The pot calling the kettle black don't you think?

Unregistered
    Or tell me who you are so I can go see you since you feel like I avoid you. I'm sorry that you don't like the fact that I run this place sir, that breaks my heart

Unregistered

Come Forward

It seems to me that you are one of the ones bailing out..truth be told the county will not tolerate your BS or any corruption God bless.. The best to you ...

Unregistered

Wow

It's amazing that marginal regects take a job with another agency that is pressured to hire.. This is another perfect storm (River Cops)..

Unregistered

This is the most corrupt place in the country..

Content DELETED for violation of the Terms of Use - Sysop
    Sweetwater has all the standards to support corruption. Unlimited term limits and cross over limits with other public officials only support corruption. Its all about getting a pension and getting paid by developers and others that want to get an upper head..
    Last edited by Sysop; 11-13-2015 at 11:33 PM.

Unregistered

SSSSdOOOO

You will never be a real cop... God bless you...The County will eventually vet you out..

Unregistered

What is your point?

Sweetwater has all the standards to support corruption. Unlimited term limits and cross over limits with other public officials only support corruption. Its all about getting a pension and getting paid by developers and others that want to get an upper head..
    Isn't that the American way? Look at the Kennedys or Clintons, we are just trying to be American.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast