Cafecito en la Carreta - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Sysop
    It's sad when I have to block an entire string of IP addresses to help keep the content on this particular message board within our Terms of Use. I have spent a ton of time going through numerous reports of posts that violate our Terms of Use in our Sweetwater Police Department Message Board. I just finished deleting a ton of postings and banning the users. If that does not solve the problem I will be forced to go through the user's internet service provider. Most of the postings were from a particular range of IP addresses which tells me something, but PLEASE don't make me go there. This message board was NOT created to allow individuals to anonymously bash people and it will not be tolerated. For those of you who post professionally and within our Terms of Use, Thank you!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Sysop View Post
    It's sad when I have to block an entire string of IP addresses to help keep the content on this particular message board within our Terms of Use. I have spent a ton of time going through numerous reports of posts that violate our Terms of Use in our Sweetwater Police Department Message Board. I just finished deleting a ton of postings and banning the users. If that does not solve the problem I will be forced to go through the user's internet service provider. Most of the postings were from a particular range of IP addresses which tells me something, but PLEASE don't make me go there. This message board was NOT created to allow individuals to anonymously bash people and it will not be tolerated. For those of you who post professionally and within our Terms of Use, Thank you!
    Seriously about time. Hope you actually go through their ISP. How about banning the psycho that keeps creating copy and paste posts?

CopDPD

Cool Cafecito at la carreta

Quote Originally Posted by unregistered View Post
    seen'em all...hanging out at la carreta.... Sordo, carmona, pumpkinhead and ratagon....... De pinga! How easy you sell yourselves..... Well, tick-tock til recall time and then what?? Omg, you won't have to resign, you will have to flee !
    watch out! The video was turned over to fdle better make your daily reflect your qth and times. Not to be charged with malfeasance on duty.......

Unregistered
    Good job !

Unregistered

Cool your a rookie

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I'm sorry my county radio was to loud can you repeat that
    only rookies blast their radio because they don't know how to pay attention!

rookie!

INEPT MAYOR LOPEZ

D U I Mayor Lopez, Borracho

DUI MAYOR LOPEZ you wrecked your Porsche and left the scene of the accident.

SWEETWATER MAYOR Orlando Lopez, FIRED POLICE OFFICERS this is his way to payback to the POLICE DEPT. since they had to write him a citation when he was drunk, wrecked his Porsche and left the scene of the accident.
    Mayor Lopez You're a scumbag!

PBA PRESIDENT JOHN RIVERA HAS COPIES OF THE CITATIONS & ACCIDENT REPORT.
    DETAILS IN THE NEWSAPERS AND TV NEWS SOON.

Mayor Lopez wrecked his Porsche? While drunk?
    Please post the details. I never heard of this incident.

Oh yes! It's all public record. Pull Orlando Lopez driving history and you will find a accident citation for leaving the scene of an accident with property damage wrote by officer Rolando Lugo . Then you can see the date it occurred and requests copy of the accident report with all the information wrote by officer Rolando Lugo from Sweetwater Police Department.

FIRED & CORRUPTION.

Yep! Officer Rolando Lugo was fired from Sweetwater Police Department for not falsifying the original accident report for Orlando.
    If you're lucky, maybe both reports will surface. The one that officer Lugo wrote and the one investigated by Auxiliary Officer Larry Perez which was a paripet at court because it was obvious that arrangements were made for the citation's dismissal. Orlando skated clean off of that one.

Officer Rolando Lugo works now at Medley Police Department.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    only rookies blast their radio because they don't know how to pay attention!

rookie!
    It's cool bro a rookie from the county still gets more respect than a sgt from Sweetwater lol... Go be a security guard at the mall you ****ing retard

INEPT MAYOR LOPEZ

Inept mayor lopez

Inept mayor lopez

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123