Cafecito en la Carreta
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Unregistered

Cafecito en la Carreta

Seen'em all...hanging out at la carreta.... Sordo, Carmona, Pumpkinhead and RatAgon....... De pinga! How easy you sell yourselves..... Well, tick-tock til recall time and then what?? Omg, you won't have to resign, you will have to FLEE !

Unregistered

oh are you jealous?

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Seen'em all...hanging out at la carreta.... Sordo, Carmona, Pumpkinhead and RatAgon....... De pinga! How easy you sell yourselves..... Well, tick-tock til recall time and then what?? Omg, you won't have to resign, you will have to FLEE !
    Ohhhh someone feels left out Get used to it no one is going anywhere your tick-tock lost battery. Time to move on and find a home or ..... you can always suck it up . Really its up to you

Unregistered

Funny

Ohhhh someone feels left out Get used to it no one is going anywhere your tick-tock lost battery. Time to move on and find a home or ..... you can always suck it up . Really its up to you
    Your writing gives you away. Your English is terrible. Tick-Tock "lost" battery?? Wtf? You are a moron. Oh, and you're right...it is up to me and I know how to make it work for me.

Unregistered

Little ***** move on lmao

Your writing gives you away. Your English is terrible. Tick-Tock "lost" battery?? Wtf? You are a moron. Oh, and you're right...it is up to me and I know how to make it work for me.
    You haven't and couldn't make it work because you are a LOOSER Little ***** I think its time to move on and save face you are embarrassing and pathetic

Unregistered
    You should have come said hi to us, but you didn't because your a little ***** and you have no balls

Unregistered
    Haters will always hate and *****es will always be *****es!!!!!

Unregistered
    Even Espin waved at us but then again she's more of a man then 95% of these little *****es that call themselves men. Go talk to her she can teach you a few things

Unregistered

Thank you

Even Espin waved at us but then again she's more of a man then 95% of these little *****es that call themselves men. Go talk to her she can teach you a few things
    You gave yourself away No. III

Unregistered
    You gave yourself away No. III
    I'm actually no 2 but your very welcome sir. Now come see me

Unregistered
    You can make Aqui's life miserable by covering up all the mirrors at the PD, he won't be able to stare at himself with that sweet and loving look he gives himself. We will also make him wear man sized shirts instead of the boy sizes he buys. He looks like he is ready for club Zanadu.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast