Adding Transgendered protection to the Hills Co Charter - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered
    Yesterday was trangendered violence awareness week. Twenty Seven transgendered people have been killed this year. The majority of the transgendered were blacks. A quick check on line reveals that most were killed by people known to them, such as past boyfriends or current boyfriends, otherwise domestic related. None that I could find, were killed simply because they were transgendered. There is no widespread problem of people just beating them up or killing them for no other reason. Some of the non domestic related killings implied drug deals that had gone bad, and a couple of them were as a result of robberies. Now a couple of these killings were as soon as the trannie was seen getting out of vehicles, again, drug deal? or deceiving a john into thinking they were a woman? Hardly justifies legal protection based on hate.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Yesterday was trangendered violence awareness week. Twenty Seven transgendered people have been killed this year. The majority of the transgendered were blacks. A quick check on line reveals that most were killed by people known to them, such as past boyfriends or current boyfriends, otherwise domestic related. None that I could find, were killed simply because they were transgendered. There is no widespread problem of people just beating them up or killing them for no other reason. Some of the non domestic related killings implied drug deals that had gone bad, and a couple of them were as a result of robberies. Now a couple of these killings were as soon as the trannie was seen getting out of vehicles, again, drug deal? or deceiving a john into thinking they were a woman? Hardly justifies legal protection based on hate.
    You need to get help for your issues.

Unregistered
    The charter board votes today on whether or not to add to the charter by referendum vote, full legal protections to transgenders, and presumably any other freakish behavior out there that shocks the conscience of the greater society. This is how this Country has been hijacked by the vocal few and with the blessing of the pandering politicians that refuse to balance the greater good of society and its norms. Tolerance of people different than most is a worthy goal, giving them equal protections under the law is a bridge to far.

Unregistered
    The charter board votes today on whether or not to add to the charter by referendum vote, full legal protections to transgenders, and presumably any other freakish behavior out there that shocks the conscience of the greater society. This is how this Country has been hijacked by the vocal few and with the blessing of the pandering politicians that refuse to balance the greater good of society and its norms. Tolerance of people different than most is a worthy goal, giving them equal protections under the law is a bridge to far.
    You clearly need thought re-education.

Unregistered
    North Carolina passes a common sense law that your gender at birth is officially who you are, regardless of how you dress, or feel. I couldn't help but wonder why the gays are complaining, it does not apply to them. Activists, not the greater society is behind this. I'll bet the courts don't call you by your feel name. This madness needs to be confronted and I am glad North Carolina did. Now lets get Gov/Mayor Buckhorn to stand in front of his supporters and donors and see if men going into the womens bathroom based on how they feel that day or week is acceptable or not?

Unregistered
    I feel like a woman today so I'm going to in to the women's bathroom.
    I also feel like the mayor, so I'm going to sit at his desk.
    In fact, I feel like I'm county commissioner Les Miller Jr., so I'm going into his house......I mean MY house.
    The car I just stole......I mean the car that I'm currently driving....I feel like I'm the owner.

Unregistered
    Do you feel sexy?

Unregistered
    Lets not pretend to be blind when it comes to knowing what is "right" and what is "wrong" in this world.

Read the Bible........the answer is quite clear on this topic and I'll just leave it at that.
    How does the bible matter? We do not live in a theocracy religion should have no bearing on political decisions in any way.

Unregistered
    Appeals Court that oversees NC ruled that since the Fed Dept of Education has adopted within its adm rules that transgenders are considered in a protected class, that the Virginia School System must follow this mandate, another words the transgendered can use the bathroom, lockeroom, showers that his feelings prefer. This school board tried to create a separate but enclosed area within the facilities for this person but that didn't fly because it was considered discriminatory. Standby, this will be happening here shortly. In other news, Target has decided that you may use the bathroom at their stores that you most identify with. Since this is based on how you feel, guess men can routinely stroll into the womens bathrooms as long as you feel female that day! In yet other news, Curt Shilling a major leaque broadcaster, posted on his Facebook, while off air, that he concurs with the NC law, he was fired by ESPN for having this outlandish view. Better wake up people, its being shoved down our throats and their needs to be some push back.

Unregistered
    Commissioner Adam Silver believes the NBA has been "crystal clear" that the 2017 All-Star Game only stays in Charlotte if a North Carolina law goes.

RIDICULOUS

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast