Work Study Results

Unregistered

Work Study Results

I know they have been doing work studies on different things such as car, safety , and field contacts. Has anyone seen any positive results because of these groups.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I know they have been doing work studies on different things such as car, safety , and field contacts. Has anyone seen any positive results because of these groups.
    LOL! You don't know the game yet? Its all fluff and no substance. Nothing will change for the better and it will be business as usual. When I see a pay raise, then I'll be happy!

Unregistered

Smoke...

They are just bsing you till the media heat dies down... If it was up to them they would lay you all off and hire some pimple faced kids for $10 an hour.

Unregistered
    They are just bsing you till the media heat dies down... If it was up to them they would lay you all off and hire some pimple faced kids for $10 an hour.
    Also called "Privatization".

Unregistered
    Also called "Privatization".
    Bingo! dirty **** scott hates all of us and considers us all in the way for cutting state government to the bone so he can reward all of his rich buddies, so in turn when he is no longer governor, they will reward him. Nobody cares about the working class stiff (middle to lower middle class). Obama will spends billions on bringing Syrians here, give illegal aliens free college, in state tuition , free medical, educated their snotty nose kids, etc... Nobody cares about us and I mean nobody (with power).