Toni 2.0 ?? - Page 2
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Toni 2.0 ??

Unregistered
    I'm still confused how this decision was made. Was it made by seniority or score? Senority, Fine; DB and ES. Score, ES was #1, so how did DB, get selected being sixth?
    It appears JH is going to pick whoever the he// he wants so why have a "selection" process. It's frustrating to see the same crap over and over again coming out of the corner office!! When will it stop?!?

Unregistered
    It wont stop. Have fun swimming upstream. It is nice to know that Bilbrey can be rewarded by being an unethical pos. Warms the heart. Is his wife still drinking and driving under the badge?

Unregistered

Reward System

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    It wont stop. Have fun swimming upstream. It is nice to know that Bilbrey can be rewarded by being an unethical pos. Warms the heart. Is his wife still drinking and driving under the badge?
    If you remember correctly, DB was selected for a detective position shortly after being in an IA for spotlighting deer on Mosaic property with a trainee. Armed trespassing outside of city limits on duty. Getting a K9 spot without having to work for it? Doesn't surprise me!

Unregistered
    And what a wonderful job he did as Detective, NOT, hope he works the dog better than he did his cases as a detective. I dont recall much productivity ever coming from him as a detective.

Unregistered
    it's not like any of the people that went out for canine are a ball of firet. the only one that thinks that ES is a hard worker is es.

Unregistered
    Sorry but like someone already said..es is way more deserving than dbs uselss ass..

Unregistered
    Holy shit this website is so funny. My Uncle just turned me onto it today. Literally, nothing has changed at BPD in exactly 11 years. Thank you Cheif Sandvick for shit canning me. Miss most of you guys.

Unregistered
    And stop talking shit about my boy !!! It ain't all about who "deserves" it, it's who hustled their way into it. Most of you have been in that game a long time and still don't know how to play it.

Unregistered

Your boy ain't shit

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    And stop talking shit about my boy !!! It ain't all about who "deserves" it, it's who hustled their way into it. Most of you have been in that game a long time and still don't know how to play it.
    It should ALWAYS be about who deserves it. Who the best applicant or candidate is. Obviously BPD doesn't operate that way, but that's the way it SHOULD be. DB didn't earn his dog. He performed the WORST. Did he even prepare for tryouts? Based on his lack of enthusiasm and effort with training his K9 right now, I'd bet no. Having a K9 is all about the title and glory for DB. He's a good ole boy. Everything gets handed to him. The only hustling he does is run his mouth. And if you think that's supposed to gain him any respect when the rest of us have been putting time and work in, you're delusional.

Obviously you've missed the last 11 years of DB's "worthlessness" if you were canned by Sandvik. Thanks for playing, though!

Unregistered
    Waaaa Waaaa, daddy I want a puppy.
    Who cares .... They stink, they shed, they bark all the god damn time. What do you want? The extra grand a year for caring around a nasty ass dog every day.
    He obviously is The Shit, or you would have a stinky ass dog in you car. So don't worry little girl, daddy will get you a puppy one day.
    Haha .. This is so entertaining!!!

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast