Toni 2.0 ??
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Toni 2.0 ??

Unregistered

Toni 2.0 ??

If they give one of the K-9 positions to HV I'm quitiing. First she needs to learn to show up for work on time and be a team player. Sitting at Walmart all night talking to the boyfriend and not backing up other officers needs to be adressed. This entire situation is giving me a nose bleed.

Unregistered
    I agree. If they give her the K9 I'm gone. Good title too. All she is is a mini TS. Why do they even bother to show up? Not like they do anything anyway. And when they do they just complain about getting their reports done instead of helping the other officers. I heard Jefferson can do 2-3 arrests in one night and still have time to run traffic and have all his reports done before he goes home. But they do one simple arrest and its oh i need to spend 6 hours impounding this shit that i found. Come on BPD, time to wake up and trim the fat!!

Unregistered
    Do these two do any self initiated proactive policing to speak of? Such as traffic stops, drug arrests, etc? Do they assist other officers are they part of the team for the just the problem??

Unregistered
    In a word, Problem........

Unregistered
    HV always has a radar but never seems to use it...clever decoy maybe??? All i know is the department cant handle another TS. If thats the casr might as well set fire to the place and call it a day! Haha

Unregistered
    I wonder if HV got a nose bleed when she saw her test score from the canines

Unregistered
    I hear ES got a nose bleed when he found out he did not get selected for K-9 after coming in first on the review board.

Unregistered
    ES is more deserving than the other POS that got K9

Unregistered
    Not surprised DB got the spot. He works for and is one of BD's boys which automatically makes him a favorite of JH. ES works hard every day and of course scored in the top but still, nothing...... But "hard work pays off". WHATEVER!

Unregistered
    Thats complete and utter bullshit that DB got K-9 over ES. And its because of seniority? Well then he should have gotten the other spot over Gonzalez. Why give a dog to a worthless certified community grill master? Does he even remember how to be a cop? Seems like he's going to need training on how to use his firearm again since hes so use to a ****ing spatula..

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast