Let's get our priorities straight first
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Let's get our priorities straight first

To with all this petty bullshit. It may be interesting to the feeble inquiring minds but first.... CAN WE FIX THE GODDAMN COMMUNICATION SYSTEM???? Why are we ok with our radios going down while on patrol, constant static and our operators on handhelds??? I pray every night for something of great magnitude to happen so this issue is dramatically magnified causing a shit ton of solid waste to be fired from this department and the hopefully get some of these pressing issues worked out!!!! What a rediculous bunch of clowns we are. No uniforms, no weapons, no training, no vehicles, no pay raises, no leadership, no reliable communication. Wow!

Unregistered
    Ron Laburdursky for mayor!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    To with all this petty bullshit. It may be interesting to the feeble inquiring minds but first.... CAN WE FIX THE GODDAMN COMMUNICATION SYSTEM???? Why are we ok with our radios going down while on patrol, constant static and our operators on handhelds??? I pray every night for something of great magnitude to happen so this issue is dramatically magnified causing a shit ton of solid waste to be fired from this department and the hopefully get some of these pressing issues worked out!!!! What a rediculous bunch of clowns we are. No uniforms, no weapons, no training, no vehicles, no pay raises, no leadership, no reliable communication. Wow!
    Why don't you do yourself a favor, if this place soooooooooo bad why don't you leave. We wont miss you at all.

Unregistered
    Why don't you do yourself a favor, if this place soooooooooo bad why don't you leave. We wont miss you at all.
    Six weeks, six more weeks and I'm out. Pat yourself on the back, you can say you convinced me to bounce out. I'll laugh at you when I'm making 26% more at PBSO when I watch the news and your still bearly scraping by. Have fun *****es.

Unregistered
    Six weeks, six more weeks and I'm out. Pat yourself on the back, you can say you convinced me to bounce out. I'll laugh at you when I'm making 26% more at PBSO when I watch the news and your still bearly scraping by. Have fun *****es.
    I make over 50,000 on 46. You will never make that on 46 anywhere in the states. PBSO does not have as many 46 as we do, so go ahead leave. Our pay sucks we can all agree on that, our 1% and 46 is what makes this dept., adios bye-bye.

Unregistered
    I make over 50,000 on 46. You will never make that on 46 anywhere in the states. PBSO does not have as many 46 as we do, so go ahead leave. Our pay sucks we can all agree on that, our 1% and 46 is what makes this dept., adios bye-bye.
    1%? Sure it's a plus if you spend 25+ years here. Then when you get a check for let's say 240,000. Then half is taken for taxes.

Unregistered
    Whats important is that the friends and family plan is alive and strong

Unregistered
    Hey loser... you're also divorced, morally deficient, fat, of poor health, kids don't know who you are, the dog thinks you're a stranger... but yeah, go ahead keep on keeping on those unlimited 46's. Then go blow that money on bullshit and hookers in South America. You're my hero... loser!

Unregistered
    1%? Sure it's a plus if you spend 25+ years here. Then when you get a check for let's say 240,000. Then half is taken for taxes.
    Only if your an idiot which you probaly are.

Unregistered
    Honestly, I usually disagree with all the *****ing on here but I agree with you. For a department of our magnitude, we should be afforded the proper equipment at the least. Nothing fancy but just enough quality material to get the job done.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast