Life is strange
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Life is strange

Unregistered

Life is strange

I was drinking my coffee today reflecting on my past career at BSO, I must admit I was angry at first when I was terminated after the election. However now I am enjoying life and my pension and I wish my friend Al would do the same. Unfortunately Al & some of my former command staff members are obsessed with coming back to BSO.

It is sad that Al was once the Sheriff and now spends his days on this silly blog. Sometimes in life you just have to accept when the ride is over and be happy for what you have.

Looking back now I realize most of us, Al included where pieces of Sh!t. Thankfully I have changed my life and I am humble now.

Thank you Sheriff Israel for showing me the light.

Unregistered

Arrow Haha!!

Another post courtesy of Gilligan Montalban!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I was drinking my coffee today reflecting on my past career at BSO, I must admit I was angry at first when I was terminated after the election. However now I am enjoying life and my pension and I wish my friend Al would do the same. Unfortunately Al & some of my former command staff members are obsessed with coming back to BSO.

It is sad that Al was once the Sheriff and now spends his days on this silly blog. Sometimes in life you just have to accept when the ride is over and be happy for what you have.

Looking back now I realize most of us, Al included where pieces of Sh!t. Thankfully I have changed my life and I am humble now.

I thought I knew Al for years.. but he has turned on many especially those who were his friends before he became too big for his pants and turned on his old Dist 3 comrades YES..he has forgotten the old days.. Oh well politics.. YES enjoying my retirement too!

Unregistered

Beleeed dat

Funny Sheit!!!!! Thank you Sheriff for showing me the light??? I guess you have your heard up his azz so far he let you come out for air and some light!

Unregistered
    I thought I knew Al for years.. but he has turned on many especially those who were his friends before he became too big for his pants and turned on his old Dist 3 comrades YES..he has forgotten the old days.. Oh well politics.. YES enjoying my retirement too!
    ....and Scott hasn't turned on anyone?

Unregistered

Yes, thank you Sheriff Israel for being a lying low life, for accepting illegal campaign gifts and for continuing the demise of the Broward Sheriff's Office. Thank you for showing the voters of this county would a low life piece of excrement you and your ever growing crew have become.

Unregistered
    Let me the one to tell you, Sheriff Lamberti does not come on this site. He knew a long time ago that this site is shiet. And you know it is too. It is a place to start rumors and try to hurt each other.

As for Isreal.and his people. They thrive on this site. They know that you idiots believe every word on here to be true. Like the rumor, Isreal is going to jail. What planet do you live in? So dumb. Anyway as I said Sheriff Lamberti does not come on this site but Isreal does.

How many of you idiots did not realize I did not write Sheriff in front of Isreal's name. Haha

By the way I did not support either one of these a holes. Get a fireman to be Sheriff. Cops dont know how to look out for each other. Backstabbing a holes from top to bottom. If we cant look after one another, how do you expect the public to give a shiet.

Unregistered
    Let me the one to tell you, Sheriff Lamberti does not come on this site. He knew a long time ago that this site is shiet. And you know it is too. It is a place to start rumors and try to hurt each other.

As for Isreal.and his people. They thrive on this site. They know that you idiots believe every word on here to be true. Like the rumor, Isreal is going to jail. What planet do you live in? So dumb. Anyway as I said Sheriff Lamberti does not come on this site but Isreal does.

How many of you idiots did not realize I did not write Sheriff in front of Isreal's name. Haha

By the way I did not support either one of these a holes. Get a fireman to be Sheriff. Cops dont know how to look out for each other. Backstabbing a holes from top to bottom. If we cant look after one another, how do you expect the public to give a shiet.
    Sorry to burst your bubble dum dum but I have spoken to Lamberti and he does indeed read LEO affairs everyday. And if Willy and Al don't realize they have a mole inside their camp by now they are more stupid then they look.

Unregistered

Well said my friend.

Unregistered
    Sorry to burst your bubble dum dum but I have spoken to Lamberti and he does indeed read LEO affairs everyday. And if Willy and Al don't realize they have a mole inside their camp by now they are more stupid then they look.
    I doubt you did because I DO talk to him

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast