How's the jail? - Page 6
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: How's the jail?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Are you the Pasco Cyber Detective? Your beginning to bore me. Your like a record that keeps skipping.
    Now come back with the same crap you keep copy & pasting. Tell me' have you been telling people via car to car? I sure you have been laughing all day, seeing as how your not working. Maybe perhaps your work results are the laugh. This is why you won't answer the questions you put to everyone else about clearance rates, arrest's........Sunshine, keep tooting your horns like a good seal, since you have your crowd. PT. Barnum would be proud.

Unregistered
    Are you the Pasco Cyber Detective? Your beginning to bore me. Your like a record that keeps skipping.
    Oh Im so sorry Your Highness Do you bore easily and were merely mesmerized and enthralled by the witty reparte or does that mean its about time for your med check? But seriously if that was your best shot I can see why you bore easily. My condolences. How about a spelling test to test your intelligence.

I think __________ are foolin with us.

a) your b) youre c) yore d) yall

Do your best.

Unregistered
    Now come back with the same crap you keep copy & pasting. Tell me' have you been telling people via car to car? I sure you have been laughing all day, seeing as how your not working. Maybe perhaps your work results are the laugh. This is why you won't answer the questions you put to everyone else about clearance rates, arrest's........Sunshine, keep tooting your horns like a good seal, since you have your crowd. PT. Barnum would be proud.
    Pssssst the crap Ive been cutting and pasting is yours dummy. Thanks for identifying your nonsense accurately.

"This is why you won't answer the questions you put to everyone else about clearance rates, arrest's.."No loser its not. I know the answers LMAO. Why dont you? Youre still mad at getting toasted over that? Priceless.

Can you keep a secret? "Sunshine, keep tooting your horns like a good seal, since you have your crowd." They could care less what I say theyre here laughing at you after you called them Bozos.

Now whos the Bozo Skippy? Think. Think hard.

My work results? Ive never lost an interrogation. Thats because fools like you are easy to work up. You should have shut up some time ago but you cant because youre still worked up over getting toasted about questions on clearance rates and arrests you couldnt handle.

Doesnt trying to play git back when you got nothing suck?

Keep rapping.

Unregistered
    Listen to them crickets....

Unregistered

one word

Sucks

Unregistered

Master Interrogator.

Pssssst the crap Ive been cutting and pasting is yours dummy. Thanks for identifying your nonsense accurately.

"This is why you won't answer the questions you put to everyone else about clearance rates, arrest's.."No loser its not. I know the answers LMAO. Why dont you? Youre still mad at getting toasted over that? Priceless.

Can you keep a secret? "Sunshine, keep tooting your horns like a good seal, since you have your crowd." They could care less what I say theyre here laughing at you after you called them Bozos.

Now whos the Bozo Skippy? Think. Think hard.

My work results? Ive never lost an interrogation. Thats because fools like you are easy to work up. You should have shut up some time ago but you cant because youre still worked up over getting toasted about questions on clearance rates and arrests you couldnt handle.

Doesnt trying to play git back when you got nothing suck?

Keep rapping.
    LMFAO! Sorry I did not get back to you sooner Master Interrogator. You have yet to anger me. Your one of two things, entertaining or boring. This last rant was your best yet. They already know I referred to them as bozos, and yes I misspell at times, you understand just fine all the same. I do not need the accolade of others as you clearly do, nor do I care what they may think of me. Can't miss your verbiage: crickets, sweetheart, arrests and the the infamous, what's your clearance rate? Your allover the place Master Interrogator. Interrogate these nuts.

Unregistered

Wink

LMFAO! Sorry I did not get back to you sooner Master Interrogator. You have yet to anger me. Your one of two things, entertaining or boring. This last rant was your best yet. They already know I referred to them as bozos, and yes I misspell at times, you understand just fine all the same. I do not need the accolade of others as you clearly do, nor do I care what they may think of me. Can't miss your verbiage: crickets, sweetheart, arrests and the the infamous, what's your clearance rate? Your allover the place Master Interrogator. Interrogate these nuts.
    Almost forgot, happy Thanksgiving.

Unregistered
    Almost forgot, happy Thanksgiving.
    Happy Thanksgiving....

Pay attention the best is yet to come. Almost all the pieces are in play

Unregistered
    Happy Thanksgiving....

Pay attention the best is yet to come. Almost all the pieces are in play
    I have no doubt you won't disappoint.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456