Bad example mayor - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Unregistered
    What drugs did this person use above in the previous post?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    This is true, you blacks do run the city, and police department through the puppit RB. Thats why violent crime has been rising rapidly: robberies, shootings, stabbings, etc.. Have fun killing each other and pulling RB's strings. I hope you enjoy the slum Miramar has become on the east side and is becoming on the west side. Have fun in your new violent shithole of a city. Now go enjoy a plate of curry goat's ass and the rest of that nasty crap you eat.
    sad but TRUE throughout USA.. look at any big city, Detroit, Atlanta, Chicago, Miami, Miramar, ETC ETC.. the stats actually speak volumes about the black on black crime in the USA and no one does anything.. nothing but blame others and want more entitlements. and free handouts. Look at any stats and see who is committing the crimes and who is in jail as a population factor . If this country or administration was serious they would actively address the black on black crime but we don't.. and oh by the way I am black but live in Weston away from crime ridden areas. The Wisconsin Sheriff, David Clark, yes he has the right idea , take responsibility and stop blaming others..

Unregistered
    Once you lose your job, you can use your newly found free time fishing with manager morgan, courtesy of chief square face.
    If you follow the letter of the law you have no reason to be fired. Remember the courts have ruled in officers position in order to protect lives and safeguard others. The arrest should have been made immediately for CORRUPTION BY THREAT

Unregistered
    Get used to the change! We will ultimately run this city and Police department. Please leave.
    I agree 100% and look at morale and the corruption taking hold as the process continues. Congratulations

Unregistered
    I think it is hilarious that on the east side of the city, which is predominantly black, is run by two old white women who each walk around with one of the chief's testicles in their purses.

Unregistered
    I think it is hilarious that on the east side of the city, which is predominantly black, is run by two old white women who each walk around with one of the chief's testicles in their purses.
    What a GREAT post!!!! Truth!!

Unregistered
    As a parting gift Chief, Mary and Nancy will now return your testicles!!!

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;2458779]As a parting gift Chief, Mary and Nancy will now return them.

I bet Black is pissed now by being run off (like others he's helped screw over) after he has sucked-up to everone everwhere, kissed ass, and displayed zero loyalty to those who were loyal to him. Now it's his turn to be told to leave. I guess all that ass kissing could do everything, except erase being white. I'm sure RB was very surprised when the CM told him that he had lost the support of the commission and therefore it was time to leave. Maybe Davis, Brown, & Morgan will take him fishing with them; soon Watters, Levine, & Savaiko & white captains & sergeants can join them. Only one qualification counts now - being black, period. Let the slum just get slummier.

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;2460445]
    As a parting gift Chief, Mary and Nancy will now return them.

I bet Black is pissed now by being run off (like others he's helped screw over) after he has sucked-up to everone everwhere, kissed ass, and displayed zero loyalty to those who were loyal to him. Now it's his turn to be told to leave. I guess all that ass kissing could do everything, except erase being white. I'm sure RB was very surprised when the CM told him that he had lost the support of the commission and therefore it was time to leave. Maybe Davis, Brown, & Morgan will take him fishing with them; soon Watters, Levine, & Savaiko & white captains & sergeants can join them. Only one qualification counts now - being black, period. Let the slum just get slummier.
    I think its called Karma Baby!... those with no balls well just have no balls.. Yep lets see who the MAYOR puts in his place.. want to take bets?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234