Who got the call? - Page 35
Page 35 of 35 FirstFirst ... 25333435

Unregistered

Agreed

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I think I understand what he was talking about when he meant "backbone". The backbone you are referring to is not the same he is referring to. The backbone he is talking about is the sergeant that will not be a "YES" man/woman(they're the most dangerous people to become any kind of rank). A sergeant that will have his or her shifts backs when the command confronts him/her about the shift or an individual on the shift about something that is ridiculous or something that needed to happen and may have resulted in a complaint. The sergeant that has that "backbone" to step to the command for their subornant and not say "okay" or "yes sir" without questioning and fighting. I completely agree with that comment. It's far and few nowadays. Also, just bc someone passed FTO and probation does NOT mean they have a backbone for the job! It's called being protected and/or being placed somewhere out of harms way.
    Perfectly Said. Very Much Agree.

Unregistered
    Israelites unite!!!!!!!!!!

Unregistered
    I think I understand what he was talking about when he meant "backbone". The backbone you are referring to is not the same he is referring to. The backbone he is talking about is the sergeant that will not be a "YES" man/woman(they're the most dangerous people to become any kind of rank). A sergeant that will have his or her shifts backs when the command confronts him/her about the shift or an individual on the shift about something that is ridiculous or something that needed to happen and may have resulted in a complaint. The sergeant that has that "backbone" to step to the command for their subornant and not say "okay" or "yes sir" without questioning and fighting. I completely agree with that comment. It's far and few nowadays. Also, just bc someone passed FTO and probation does NOT mean they have a backbone for the job! It's called being protected and/or being placed somewhere out of harms way.
    Absolutely true, very rare trait nowadays. Perfect example recently, a Sgt in D8 was just suspended for sticking up for his guys. Not suprised as he has always done but look what that got him. You will find less and less with that trait as they do not get promoted and they retire.

Unregistered
    Who is the sgt in D8? Suspended? Why?

Unregistered
    Who is the sgt in D8? Suspended? Why?
    Ask the corrupt command in Weston Capt Butlick, Lt. Brimjob or Cava****face. Hey Sheriff... I know it was a while ago.. but in your campaign promises you vowed to end the era of supervising by threat or fear of retailiation and intimidation. Well its alive and well in Weston.. morale is at an all time low. Be a leader and look into it and stop it.

Unregistered
    Looks like 4 more in a few weeks before the test takes place.

Unregistered
    Who got the call today?

Unregistered
    Who got the call today?
    I just called yo mama!

Unregistered
    I just called yo mama!
    Did u come up with that one on ur own, ooooh wait let me guess....my mama helped u!

Page 35 of 35 FirstFirst ... 25333435