Who got the call? - Page 32
Page 32 of 35 FirstFirst ... 223031323334 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    YES! We ARE owed everything and MORE!! WE(blacks) were slaves that basically built this country AFTER being violently captured! You(whites) feel you are ENTITLED and supposed to be given everything! Not surprised this ignorant piece of crap would be posted. STFU
    And the sad but not so funny part, is that most of "them" actually believe that. "Built this country"!!!!! So far frim the truth. They are helping to destroy it along with the bleeding heart liberals

Unregistered
    YES! We ARE owed everything and MORE!! WE(blacks) were slaves that basically built this country AFTER being violently captured! You(whites) feel you are ENTITLED and supposed to be given everything! Not surprised this ignorant piece of crap would be posted. STFU
    Violently captured by your own and sold into slavery.... and blacks weren't the only ones sold into slavery... there were whites also sold into slavery but u don't hear them ***** 200 years later.... get over it. YOU weren't a slave and most of you weren't related to a slave so YOU are owed nothing

Unregistered
    And the sad but not so funny part, is that most of "them" actually believe that. "Built this country"!!!!! So far frim the truth. They are helping to destroy it along with the bleeding heart liberals
    This post is getting bad. This is the most hateful post ever. Two points have been given. Yeah it sucks a person with a better score gets jumped because of race or some other crap who really knows. So at the end of the day dont be an ass about race you need to be more proactive in your union. We all need to stop the jumping of placement. As far as slavery, most whites didnt have anything to do with it, it was the rich and politicians. So dont be upset with all pale faces. We all built this country and we all will continue working for some little piece of that we think is ours but at the end of it we will all die without anything. If you think someone should be skipped on their abilities as a supervisor than your wrong. People can learn. We dont really have training in this agency anyways. No one really teaches anything.

2 pennies worth

Unregistered
    This post is getting bad. This is the most hateful post ever. Two points have been given. Yeah it sucks a person with a better score gets jumped because of race or some other crap who really knows. So at the end of the day dont be an ass about race you need to be more proactive in your union. We all need to stop the jumping of placement. As far as slavery, most whites didnt have anything to do with it, it was the rich and politicians. So dont be upset with all pale faces. We all built this country and we all will continue working for some little piece of that we think is ours but at the end of it we will all die without anything. If you think someone should be skipped on their abilities as a supervisor than your wrong. People can learn. We dont really have training in this agency anyways. No one really teaches anything.

2 pennies worth
    Speaking about affirmative action (veterans preference) 8 - 10 non-black candidates were promoted to Sergeant, not a one of you raise an eyebrow. Even though these promotions caused several Skip's regardless of race, creed or color. Now the sheriff uses his own collective bargaining issue picks to promote whomever. Now there's an outcry from the locals about non-whites being promoted to seargeant. Get a life! More changes coming boys Donald Chump is not getting elected.

Unregistered
    Speaking about affirmative action (veterans preference) 8 - 10 non-black candidates were promoted to Sergeant, not a one of you raise an eyebrow. Even though these promotions caused several Skip's regardless of race, creed or color. Now the sheriff uses his own collective bargaining issue picks to promote whomever. Now there's an outcry from the locals about non-whites being promoted to seargeant. Get a life! More changes coming boys Donald Chump is not getting elected.
    This is sad, now thanks to our own promotional process we are being turned against each other by what we look like. And what other "changes are coming" if Hillary Clinton rigs the election??..you going to seize our land and guns?

Unregistered
    The promotional process and not following the rule of 5 is finally under grievance!!! I verified it with the union. Next list things will finally be different.

Unregistered
    How was the rule of five not followed?

Unregistered
    Waaaa waaaaa waaaa. I didn't prepare hard enough and I got in the 40's and I got skipped over. I deserve to be promoted so I can add to the list of shitty sergeants already out there. Stop crying, study and prepare harder next time and maybe you'll do good enough to get promoted. If you're not in the top 10, you probably aren't a very good sergeant candidate anyways

Unregistered

Wrong

Waaaa waaaaa waaaa. I didn't prepare hard enough and I got in the 40's and I got skipped over. I deserve to be promoted so I can add to the list of shitty sergeants already out there. Stop crying, study and prepare harder next time and maybe you'll do good enough to get promoted. If you're not in the top 10, you probably aren't a very good sergeant candidate anyways
    Actually we have sergeants that WERE in the top 10 and were/are piece of shit sergeants! Just because u may take tests well does NOT mean you make truly good sergeant at all!!

Unregistered

Enough...get rid of system

This current system is putting us against each other and hurts black deputies reputations honestly by pandering to them..If your on a bad side or wrong politics of a Isreal staff your screwed, if someone has a favor owed or family member on list your screwed and if your not a minority you are invisible. Go back to open list, no scores..then SI can run his kingdom without putting little people thru hell with this process.

Page 32 of 35 FirstFirst ... 223031323334 ... LastLast