Who got the call? - Page 10
Page 10 of 35 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    So these 2 idiots have no clue and too much free time. Does someone know here?

Sysop
    Postings on this message board have been getting out-of-control and violating our Terms of Use (TOU). If you are not familiar with our TOU, please read them. Future violators will be BANNED.

Unregistered
    Congrats to the new Sgts. Today is offically their first day. Don't forget where you came from!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Congrats to the new Sgts. Today is offically their first day. Don't forget where you came from!
    What new sgts ? I didn't see a promotion email or on the move posting. Who got promoted?

Unregistered
    What new sgts ? I didn't see a promotion email or on the move posting. Who got promoted?
    Wait until you see this round of promotions! You will see one particular promotion to comment on.

Unregistered
    Lets see what happens next. The current top 4 have all already been skipped over once (one twice).

Unregistered
    Who are the current top 4 deputies?

Unregistered
    Kogan, Zehler, Coldwell, O'Brien and Cremidis. Did Smith get called? If not, he's first.

Unregistered
    Kogan, Zehler, Coldwell, O'Brien and Cremidis. Did Smith get called? If not, he's first.
    Wait, you forgot Butler

Unregistered
    Murley Nida Rengifo Spear
    The funny thing is I hear all four of them are trying to get out. What's that tell you?

Page 10 of 35 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast