Lieutenant demoted to Officer

Im not happy

Lieutenant demoted to Officer

Well the Lieutenant has been placed on administrative leave for about the last six weeks. Everyone is hush hush. So the IA investigation is complete and the chief clearly believes the charges of illegal recording members of the dept with out their knowledge has been substantiated. The Chief has recommended the lieutenant be demoted to officer. As per the contact the lieutenant can appeal the ruling to the city manager. The CM has ten days to to make a ruling. Guess what Lieutenant see you a role call oh welcome to zone 1. What were you thinking, nothing but childish move by you. How could they ever trust you with information or for you to supervise us. I do not agree with the decision the chief made. You should have been fired. Your arrogance did you in. Oh let's not start with all the texts you have allegedly sent and you braking the brotherhood code. You need to take a hard look at yourself. This will be the first time in the history of this dept that a lieutenant has been demoted. It's just sad. I'm not going to use your name or bash you and your family, you are a good cop and I feel bad that you made such poor decisions. The integrity of the the dept must come first over friendship, rank and privilege. You have and must be held to a higher standard since you took the rank of lieutenant. I only hope you can find peace with yourself and continue to be a member of my beloved police dept.

Unregistered

No more protection.

He's an arrogant douche. He was an asshat when we broke that kids leg. You could hear him in the background.

His fishing buddy is gone and now he's getting what he's got coming.

He should be fired. Can the CM go against the demotion and just fire him?

Unregistered
    I hear the former LT may be getting his rank back?