Todd Michaels - Page 14
Page 14 of 21 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Todd Michaels

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I worked with this coward for years in Pompano. He's always hid behind the desk then and I hear he still doing it now. He was always the last guy to get to the call! Does he still walk around with that stupid little smile on his face?
    Correct Mario, you worked (past tense) with this guy because your lazy a$$ is consistently never where it should have been. Funny how you say people hide behind their desks while you were always hiding in the back of restaurants, shirking duty. If you had ballz, I'd say grow a pair but since I am now convinced you are a lady, strap one on and shut the f%#k up. You lose, loser!

And yes he walks with that smile on his face, it's called a sh*t-eating grin and it's awesome!

Unregistered
    Quite the opposite douchebag, Todd's been nothing more than a gentleman to everybody in the unit. And you're wrong I have personally seen him ride cones and qualify. As for Elwell he does his job and he is nobody's do boy. You can make up whatever little percentages in your mind but you obviously are not in the unit anymore. So shut your effing mouth. And if you are in the unit you are a lone wolf.

Unregistered
    Quite the opposite douchebag, Todd's been nothing more than a gentleman to everybody in the unit. And you're wrong I have personally seen him ride cones and qualify. As for Elwell he does his job and he is nobody's do boy. You can make up whatever little percentages in your mind but you obviously are not in the unit anymore. So shut your effing mouth. And if you are in the unit you are a lone wolf.
    I also ditto this post there is nothing wrong in the unit , everything runs fine.

Unregistered
    I also ditto this post there is nothing wrong in the unit , everything runs fine.
    Ok Todd keep telling yourself that!

Unregistered
    Ok Todd keep telling yourself that!
    Okay. Not Todd , but what exactly is wrong with the unit. Give one valid example , no speculation or bullshit answers.

Unregistered
    Correct Mario, you worked (past tense) with this guy because your lazy a$$ is consistently never where it should have been. Funny how you say people hide behind their desks while you were always hiding in the back of restaurants, shirking duty. If you had ballz, I'd say grow a pair but since I am now convinced you are a lady, strap one on and shut the f%#k up. You lose, loser!

And yes he walks with that smile on his face, it's called a sh*t-eating grin and it's awesome!
    I ditto this post and the other one too. Todd is the man. Haters gonna hate and anyone who's ever gotten screwed in the unit has done it to themselves and I'm sure they've gotten many chances (right Bert? Right Mario?) Stop being such whining babies, man up and do your job. You frigged up all by yourselves. I bet if you were still on your bikes you'd still be besties with Todd (or at the very least phony besties like you were, and then talk smack behind his back like you guys always did).

Stop by the mall some time he can ride just fine. And while you're there shove a cone up your bitter, jealous azz.

Unregistered
    I ditto this post and the other one too. Todd is the man. Haters gonna hate and anyone who's ever gotten screwed in the unit has done it to themselves and I'm sure they've gotten many chances (right Bert? Right Mario?) Stop being such whining babies, man up and do your job. You frigged up all by yourselves. I bet if you were still on your bikes you'd still be besties with Todd (or at the very least phony besties like you were, and then talk smack behind his back like you guys always did).

Stop by the mall some time he can ride just fine. And while you're there shove a cone up your bitter, jealous azz.
    The only one that's shoving anything up their but is Todd!!!!!
    Miss pretty in Pink

Unregistered
    You guys keep falling in this trap. I LOVE it. Thank you!

Unregistered

Not again

Todd. What he'll did you do again? Uncle bob can't save you now

Unregistered
    This post started on 10-27, so when is the transfer happening? Let me guess , uh-huh, never . You people are all retarded , like many other posts have said before. TODD ISNT GOING ANYWHERE . Just because administration reads these posts on a daily basis they see through all the bologna.
    Go pick up an extra detail or two and quit your whining and crying.

Page 14 of 21 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast