Todd Michaels - Page 15
Page 15 of 21 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Todd Michaels

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    This post started on 10-27, so when is the transfer happening? Let me guess , uh-huh, never . You people are all retarded , like many other posts have said before. TODD ISNT GOING ANYWHERE . Just because administration reads these posts on a daily basis they see through all the bologna.
    Go pick up an extra detail or two and quit your whining and crying.
    You are probably right, but it's great to see this piece of sh&t walk with his head down and everyday people see what a loser he is!!!!

Unregistered
    You are probably right, but it's great to see this piece of sh&t walk with his head down and everyday people see what a loser he is!!!!
    You're right! I love it! Mario Pockface is the biggest loser thats why he walks around with his head down plus from the weight of his eyebrows

Unregistered
    I finally think Todd has had it!!! The motor guys were saying that he had a nervous break down in his office. Please call him the popularity that he has gotten from Leo Affairs is driving him nuts!!!!

Unregistered
    I finally think Todd has had it!!! The motor guys were saying that he had a nervous break down in his office. Please call him the popularity that he has gotten from Leo Affairs is driving him nuts!!!!
    This post is from a "former" motor guy, this is a bullshit post and this never happened. Stop posting lies.

Unregistered

Former motorman

What an ass kisser. Boooooooooo hooooooooo. Another Todd tag along

Unregistered
    From day one, Wargin and Todd hated the Fort Lauderdale command staff!!!

Unregistered

Dah

Of course they do They are both scumbertis boys. Twinkle toes was with Doriott and Elwell taking Isreal signs down. .

Unregistered
    Of course they do They are both scumbertis boys. Twinkle toes was with Doriott and Elwell taking Isreal signs down. .
    I guess they are getting ready again!!!!

Unregistered

Wimp

It's ok Todd. Don't look so dejected. Polan and Fitzgerald had today's toy run under control. No one respects you in our unit.

Unregistered
    It's ok Todd. Don't look so dejected. Polan and Fitzgerald had today's toy run under control. No one respects you in our unit.
    Nice try ****face , LT wasn't even there, JP rode his personal bike in the toy run , and everything went fine . Stop making up shit , sounds like your the only one with respect problems. It's called self respect and personal responsibility, worry about yourself and go away.

Page 15 of 21 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast