Todd Michaels - Page 13
Page 13 of 21 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Todd Michaels

Unregistered
    I worked with this coward for years in Pompano. He's always hid behind the desk then and I hear he's still doing it now. He was always the last guy to get to the call! Does he still walk around with that scared look on his face?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Please explain how Todd "ran" the unit into the ground. We would love to know including the 99% of us in the unit.
    Still waiting on your response.

Unregistered
    I worked with this coward for years in Pompano. He's always hid behind the desk then and I hear he's still doing it now. He was always the last guy to get to the call! Does he still walk around with that scared look on his face?
    Please give specific examples of the alleged cowardess. Cause you probably don't have any.

Unregistered
    Easy miss pretty in pink.

Unregistered
    Is he related to WWE superstar Shawn Michaels??

Unregistered

Butt kisser

Ok Ewell. How come Twinkie toes never worked the road and couldn't even manage code enforcement and the janitors in Pompano? Everyone and I mean everyone knows that he was Knowles do boy. That is the only reason he is in traffic. His b
    Utt buddy Doriot went to Scumbertii to keep him in when there were others more qualified. And when he was given "head trainer" by pot face Akers he couldn't even demosutratevirvridevthe courses. It wasn't until Fitzgerald put a stop to that and made twinkle toes qualify which he hasn't done in a year. So tell me Ellwell how does the men of our unit respect a coward like that?

Unregistered
    Ok Ewell. How come Twinkie toes never worked the road and couldn't even manage code enforcement and the janitors in Pompano? Everyone and I mean everyone knows that he was Knowles do boy. That is the only reason he is in traffic. His b
    Utt buddy Doriot went to Scumbertii to keep him in when there were others more qualified. And when he was given "head trainer" by pot face Akers he couldn't even demosutratevirvridevthe courses. It wasn't until Fitzgerald put a stop to that and made twinkle toes qualify which he hasn't done in a year. So tell me Ellwell how does the men of our unit respect a coward like that?
    Wow maybe you should March up to the fifth floor and tell the Sheriff personally. Sounds like you have alot of intimate knowledge about terrible Todd.
    And by the way Kenny your the only one with an axe to grind in the unit. If you think it has been run into the ground put in a transfer and please leave the unit. Once your gone (again) we won't have turmoil from assholes like you.

Unregistered
    This guy is real popular, over 100 replies and almost 6000 views! What a loser!!!

Unregistered
    Please explain how Todd "ran" the unit into the ground. We would love to know including the 99% of us in the unit.
    Here's the correct break down with the percentage;

1. 50% of the unit can't stand Todd.

2. 49% of the unit don't respect him as a Motor Sergeant and stay away from him if they can.

3. 1% that's (Elwell) who's the do boy the same way when Ian was in the unit.

Happy Holidays

Unregistered
    Here's the correct break down with the percentage;

1. 50% of the unit can't stand Todd.

2. 49% of the unit don't respect him as a Motor Sergeant and stay away from him if they can.

3. 1% that's (Elwell) who's the do boy the same way when Ian was in the unit.

Happy Holidays
    Oh I apologize I must have missed that survey when it was emailed to the unit.

Page 13 of 21 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast