Todd Michaels - Page 12
Page 12 of 21 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Todd Michaels

Unregistered
    Todd is it true now you are attacking 1 of the 4 black motor guys??? Rumor has it you wanted him off the bike.

Unregistered
    You guys can give it a rest now Todd's not going anywhere he's well liked by the administration. As for the black guy comment has nothing to do with Todd, TA is a piece of s*** and he steps on his own **** constantly. Anyone that works with TA knows he's a backstabbing race baiter just like Bert. He loves to skirt his responsibilities and put his work off on others , he get's what he deserves. He should have never been on motors let alone been a cop.

Unregistered

Your kidding

Well liked? You have got to be kidding. He is only in there because of Knowles. He is a friggin disgrace and uses his gay card to stay in.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I'm sure that you're the picture of health , if you think it's that easy put in for the next class.
    Already passed the class dummy, and I am in decent shape. I am just a little disgusted on how several of my co-workers/motormen are bigger than the bike they ride.

Unregistered
    Already passed the class dummy, and I am in decent shape. I am just a little disgusted on how several of my co-workers/motormen are bigger than the bike they ride.
    Calm down Kenny!

Unregistered
    First it was Ian running the unit to the ground and now it's Todd!!! Thank god for John who is a real leader!!!

Unregistered
    First it was Ian running the unit to the ground and now it's Todd!!! Thank god for John who is a real leader!!!
    Please explain how Todd "ran" the unit into the ground. We would love to know including the 99% of us in the unit.

Unregistered
    Calm down Kenny!
    If I am Kenny, I might as well be TRUCK!!!!!!!!!

Unregistered
    Todd, all the guys laugh at you when show up to training and only ride the slow cone exercise because you don't want everybody to laughed at when you fall. Lmfao

Unregistered
    I worked with this coward for years in Pompano. He's always hid behind the desk then and I hear he still doing it now. He was always the last guy to get to the call! Does he still walk around with that stupid little smile on his face?

Page 12 of 21 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast