Small department big problems - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered

took away 497,000 dollars worth of police budget for his recommendation...

Why could he not recommend and allocate same amount of money to his officers who have not gotten raises in 3 years? Really

Unregistered
    I like warm hugs

Pablo

Increased budget for 2016

I was told that with the projected revenue from the red light cameras our budget would actually increase by about 20%. So quit bad mouthing the Jefe. The guy knows what he's doing.

Unregistered
    You losers wouldn't know what real police work is if it slapped you across the face like your Pinecrest residents do everyday, so stop talking like you have any clue about what police departments need. Your best officer wouldn't last a day in Hialeah.

Cicero

Hiding out

Personally I like the type of police work that Pinecrest requires. I give out a few tickets here and there, answer some report calls and ride around areas where I won't get flagged down. I'm not looking to save the world just pick up a paycheck.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Pablo View Post
    The guy has always left me alone and let me do my job. It's my understanding that he only scrutinizes those who either slack off, look to get onto the politics or complain about everything. I'm just looking to do my job and get a paycheck. As long as he leaves me alone I'm ok. I have a family to feed. I hope you can understand that.
    Of course, if you are Mr. midget Pali chulo detective locked in your office changing reports makin the village crime-free and sucking his dock then u r the problem.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You losers wouldn't know what real police work is if it slapped you across the face like your Pinecrest residents do everyday, so stop talking like you have any clue about what police departments need. Your best officer wouldn't last a day in Hialeah.
    And why da hLL any1 wants 2 go too Hi-a-flea?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12