Small department big problems
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Post Small department big problems

You would think in a small community like pinecrest, there would be little problems? The police department has big problems from within and the village council and manager have no idea, that their police department is spinning out of control. So one should show them this site and enlighten them, how the department has no leadership currently or waiting in the wind.

Please add comments on what i missed.....

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You would think in a small community like pinecrest, there would be little problems? The police department has big problems from within and the village council and manager have no idea, that their police department is spinning out of control. So one should show them this site and enlighten them, how the department has no leadership currently or waiting in the wind.

Please add comments on what i missed.....
    How to properly write

Unregistered
    How to properly write
    That was excellent let me add.. if you think THIS website has any shred of credibility you are living in fairy land! WOW this site is for comedy and those who just love to ***** and complain. If you have something to say man or woman up and talk in person to the powers to be or if you have FACTS go tell an investigative reporter. but LEOAFFAIRS are you F...ing NUTS?

a city is only as good as its citizens and staff employees..

Unregistered
    That was excellent let me add.. if you think THIS website has any shred of credibility you are living in fairy land! WOW this site is for comedy and those who just love to ***** and complain. If you have something to say man or woman up and talk in person to the powers to be or if you have FACTS go tell an investigative reporter. but LEOAFFAIRS are you F...ing NUTS?

a city is only as good as its citizens and staff employees..
    Good as its citizens and staff employees? Go grab a F...ing sneakers bar. That's exactly what the problem is. Rats like you who try everything to cover you and the staff member's unethical behavior and don't worry cause soon there will be a new **** to suck.

Unregistered
    snakes running wild !!!!

Pablo

Leave jefe alone

These attacks on the chief need to stop. We could do a lot worse. You best be careful. You may get your wish and them regret it.
    The guy may not be real competent but he's never bothered me.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Pablo View Post
    These attacks on the chief need to stop. We could do a lot worse. You best be careful. You may get your wish and them regret it.
    The guy may not be real competent but he's never bothered me.
    Spoken like an absolute POS coward; what's in it for me chicken little.

Pablo

Jefe

The guy has always left me alone and let me do my job. It's my understanding that he only scrutinizes those who either slack off, look to get onto the politics or complain about everything. I'm just looking to do my job and get a paycheck. As long as he leaves me alone I'm ok. I have a family to feed. I hope you can understand that.

Unregistered
    Educate your self fool! You are part of the lowest paid police department in The county!!!!!!!
    All of his staffers get raises u get shit!!!

Roly

Jefe

I have to agree with Pablo. Although the Money could be better the job is easy. I just stay out of the chiefs way, answer my calls and avoid controversy.
    I give a few tickets and avoid arresting people and have no worries.
    In short; they may not pay a lot but I don't do a lot.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast