Ira Goldberg for Sheriff?

Unregistered

Ira Goldberg for Sheriff?

Ira Goldberg is running for Sheriff and they had the first meeting of many more coming to actually have Ira running. Scott is behind this idea who, by the way, was also present in the meeting. Journalist Gary Karp is helping Ira in this effort to become Sheriff. This is not a joke. It’s happening folks. I had a conversation with Ira months ago and I knew he wanted to be the “boss.” Ira is much more qualified than Scott to be Sheriff and this why Scott promoted him as Captain. To keep him quiet. The plans for Ira were much bigger this time. He was going to be Colonel for the FDLE. The main issue is that Ira isn’t liked by the troops mainly because professional jealousy. The troops feel “intimidated” by Ira’s leadership. Fact. I find bizarre that Gary is running Ira’s Campaigh but in politics you should never be surprised.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Ira Goldberg is running for Sheriff and they had the first meeting of many more coming to actually have Ira running. Scott is behind this idea who, by the way, was also present in the meeting. Journalist Gary Karp is helping Ira in this effort to become Sheriff. This is not a joke. It’s happening folks. I had a conversation with Ira months ago and I knew he wanted to be the “boss.” Ira is much more qualified than Scott to be Sheriff and this why Scott promoted him as Captain. To keep him quiet. The plans for Ira were much bigger this time. He was going to be Colonel for the FDLE. The main issue is that Ira isn’t liked by the troops mainly because professional jealousy. The troops feel “intimidated” by Ira’s leadership. Fact. I find bizarre that Gary is running Ira’s Campaigh but in politics you should never be surprised.
    I hope this is not a joke because Ira is qualified. Most Deputies respect and admire Ira and I would jumó to help him if he run.

Unregistered
    This is a joke. The deadline to run .......... even as a write-in ...... closed in June.

Unregistered
    This is a joke. The deadline to run .......... even as a write-in ...... closed in June.
    Can I vote for him anyway?

Unregistered
    Can I vote for him anyway?
    If someone didn't register as a write-in candidate by the filing deadline any votes cast for them are the same as if you didn't vote in the race at all.

Unregistered

Ira would have been a better sheriff than scott

100% Ira would have been a better sheriff than Scott Israel

Unregistered
    100% Ira would have been a better sheriff than Scott Israel
    Barney Fife would have been better than Israel! He was a lot smarter and less cowardly.